• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinco de Mayo Fajita & Margarita Party Invitation - Print on Colored Paper!

In summary, for your Cinco de Mayo invitation, we recommend planning a festive fiesta with traditional Mexican food, drinks, and decorations. You should have a fun and celebratory tone in your invitation, using phrases like "Vamos a celebrar!" or "Fiesta time!" Traditional Mexican dishes such as tacos, enchiladas, and guacamole are great options for food. You could also include a dress code, suggesting bright colors or traditional Mexican attire. To make your invitation stand out, incorporate colorful and festive designs and consider adding in some Spanish phrases or the colors of the Mexican flag.
doughmama
Silver Member
This year Cinco de Mayo (5/5) is on a Thursday. I have a host who is excited to have a fajita and margarita party. does anyone have a personal invitation that would work for this? I only print in black & white - too expensive otherwise, but print it on colored paper. thanks for the help.:)

bumping - anyone?

Hey Patty, I have a "Mexican Fiesta" invite that I use. It's colorful, but it would work in black and white. Let me know how I can get it to you.

/nancydaly

1. What type of event should I plan for my Cinco de Mayo invitation?

For your Cinco de Mayo invitation, we recommend planning a festive fiesta with traditional Mexican food, drinks, and decorations. You can also incorporate fun activities such as a piñata or traditional Mexican games.

2. How should I word my Cinco de Mayo invitation?

Your Cinco de Mayo invitation should have a fun and celebratory tone. Use phrases like "Vamos a celebrar!" (Let's celebrate!) or "Fiesta time!" Be sure to include all the important details, such as date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests.

3. What type of food should I serve for my Cinco de Mayo invitation?

For your Cinco de Mayo invitation, you can't go wrong with traditional Mexican dishes such as tacos, enchiladas, and guacamole. You can also add in some fun twists, like a build-your-own taco bar or a salsa tasting station. Don't forget to include some delicious margaritas or Mexican beer as well!

4. Should I include dress code on my Cinco de Mayo invitation?

It's up to you if you want to include a dress code on your Cinco de Mayo invitation. However, to keep with the festive theme, you could suggest that guests wear bright colors or traditional Mexican attire. This can add to the fun and create a more immersive experience.

5. How can I make my Cinco de Mayo invitation stand out?

To make your Cinco de Mayo invitation stand out, you can incorporate colorful and festive designs, such as sombreros, cacti, or papel picado. You can also consider adding in some Spanish phrases or incorporating the colors of the Mexican flag. Don't forget to have fun and be creative with your invitation!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies