• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of CinchShare: Get a Month Free!

In summary, CinchShare is a social media sharing site that allows for scheduling posts up to 2 months ahead on Facebook and Pinterest. It costs $10/month, but PC consultants can get a free month if they sign up by the end of the week. The site also offers training and resources, such as an Evernote note for last night's training. Users have found it to be a helpful tool for managing Facebook posts without getting distracted by the platform. It is similar to Hootsuite.
raebates
Staff member
I heard about CinchShare at NC. It's a social media sharing site that allows you to schedule posts to Facebook or Pinterest up to 2 months ahead. You can do links, pics, text. It's easy to use. The cost is $10/month, but PC consultants who sign up by the end of this week (it may last longer than that, but that's the date I saw last night) will get a whole month free.https://www.cinchshare.com/?a=q6lr5They did training on FB last night, but they made everything available through an Evernote note. Here's that link. I don't know how long it will be available.https://www.evernote.com/l/ASz_rz_yN7dBhq4Gu8UGoiu6hWWX2d9OW-4I've used CinchShare to schedule posts when I've got a busy day. I used it last night to do a Live Virtual Show so I could concentrate on counting tickets and responding to comments. It was great. I've used it to set standard posts for a Facebook Show.Basically, it allows me to do my Facebook posts without spending time on Facebook and getting sucked into the vortex. it's a wonderful tool.

I used Hootsuite for a bit. Is it like that?

Wow, thanks for sharing this information about CinchShare! I've been looking for a social media scheduling tool that is easy to use and can handle both Facebook and Pinterest. And the fact that it allows you to schedule posts up to 2 months ahead is a huge plus. I'm definitely going to check it out and see if it's a good fit for my business. And the fact that PC consultants can get a whole month free if they sign up by the end of this week is a great deal. I'll have to share this with my team as well. Thanks again for sharing your experience with using CinchShare!

1. How does the free month trial of CinchShare work?

To access the free month trial of CinchShare, simply sign up for an account on the CinchShare website. You will be able to use all of the features of CinchShare for one month, completely free of charge. After the month is up, you can choose to upgrade to a paid subscription or let your free trial expire.

2. What features are included in CinchShare?

CinchShare offers a variety of features to help streamline your social media marketing efforts. These include scheduling posts across multiple platforms, bulk uploading posts, creating post templates, and providing analytics and insights on your social media performance.

3. Can I use CinchShare for personal and business accounts?

Yes, CinchShare can be used for both personal and business social media accounts. It supports scheduling and posting to popular platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can also manage multiple accounts within the same platform.

4. How do I cancel my CinchShare subscription?

To cancel your CinchShare subscription, simply log into your account and go to the "My Profile" section. From there, click on the "Billing" tab and select "Cancel Subscription". You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation and will receive a confirmation email once it is complete.

5. Is there a limit to the number of posts I can schedule with CinchShare?

The number of posts you can schedule with CinchShare depends on your subscription plan. The basic plan allows for up to 30 posts per month, while the premium plan allows for unlimited posts. You can also choose to purchase additional post credits if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • susanr613