• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Ideas for a Church Ladies Group Performance

In summary, Marisa is doing a show for a church ladies group this Friday morning. They asked her to provide a light breakfast course, and she suggested the Garden Vegetable Omelet ring, the Ham and Cheese Brunch, and the trifle bowl with Christmas ornam
ChefJeniLobdell
I am doing a show for a church ladies group (elderly retired) this Friday a.m. They asked if I could provide a light breakfast course.

Has anyone ever done one of these?

Last year I did a catalog walk thru at their meeting. Since many of the same ladies will be attending I wanted to do something different.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

How about the Garden Vegetable Omelet ring?

Any food I take will have to be premade. Their kitchen is unavailable to use. The ring sounds delicious though!

It's in the All the Best cookbook...I've made it before and it's delicious!

I am doing the Ham and Cheese Brunch this weekend for a demo...you could do it ahead of time because it tastes wonderful cold.

I'd add fruit salad in the trifle dish...assorted plain fruits, sliced. Looks lovely, and healthy too. Maybe with yogurt on the side. Add an assortment of mini muffins cooked the night before?

Wonderful ideas ladies. I think I'll make the ham and cheese brunch, fruit salad in trifle and muffins.

Would you just do a catalog walk through again or talk about certain products? I'm trying to make it as quick and easy as possible, but still entertaining and informative.

The breakfast menu sounds yummy! If they're familiar with PC products, what about a game instead? The jeopardy game or bingo with little prizes for the winners? Have fun and hope you have a great show!

Marisa, what is the jeoprady game? I looked in the files section and couldn't find it. Can you please share?

Why don't you use the Trifle Bowl as a decoration (do you have 2?). Fill it with Christmas ornaments like in the holiday mini-catalog.

You could decorate with SA, too. The Rectangle Platter with candles. A lot of older people are ok with recipes they have, but may want to see something a little different for decorations. Especially if the product has multiple uses.

Somewhere in the files is a purse game. It's points awarded for what is in guests' purses, and you relate it to the business, and give away a door prize.

If you do this, be sure to ask if they know anyone who may be interested in paying off their Christmas gift debt in January.:cool:

There are quite a few Purse Games in the files :) The PC Purse Game has a lot of word choices.

A purse game is great with women! LOL!

Your all so wonderful!! Thanks for your ideas.

I believe it was Debbie who posted it but I can't remember which thread so I've attached it. I haven't played it but I did look at the questions and it's pretty cool. It's a zip file so you'll have to extract it to a folder.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Jeopardy.zip
    9 KB · Views: 342
The purse game sounds cute. I'll have to look for it. Thanks!

Mention that if they have grandkids, a pizza stone w/ handles makes a great gift.

Well, I found out we are expecting approximately 50 ladies. Last year I provided a small continental breakfast. They do this show as a fundraiser, and I donated the food.

This year they would like me to do the same. I plan on making a fruit trifle, buying cream cheese and mixing it with our sweet cinammon sprinkles to spread on bagels, and doing either the mini quiches or mini muffins. They provide the coffee and paper products.

Last year I made the mini quiches, lil citrus muffins and rasberry almond muffins.

Definitely would like to do a game. Just figuring out what would be easier with that many ladies.

Why don't you stick a post it that says free s/h or free SB under a couple of the seats, too?
That is a kind of cheap gift that doesn't take too much effort

I love it! Great ideas Sallie.

I forgot one other thing. Last year I had it shipped to me and divided the orders up and delivered them to the ladies group coordinator to distribute. That way they saved on the shipping. Only thing is since this is a fundraiser my commission is lower, I am donating the food, etc. I just wonder if I should tell them it is direct shipping. However, I don't want to loose orders/customers by getting them mad about the price.

You can make up some bingo cards and play a past (or current) season "Show N Sell" DVD and people get to mark their bingo card as the item they have is in that list...great way to market while they get to play. Be SURE to show the high end families of products: Simple Additions, Stoneware(glazed), Cookware, Forged Cutlery and some "anchor" products like Food Chopper or Mini Muffin Pan or Ultimate Mandoline. God Bless You!-praying for Paige and her family-PS - relax about the shipping - we have the LOWEST in the industry. If you are anxious about it, you can offer to pay direct shipping on anything above $30...they pay $4, you pay the rest...but only if you are anxious. Peace!

Thanks, Scott! I think I'll play bingo like that in Feb at my cluster meeting!

I know you are set to go today, Jen, but last night I made the cinnamon rolls in the mini catalog (actually, my last 4 shows) and offer it as a simple treat for Christmas morning that the kids could help with. Simple enough that people will remember it at this time of year :)

You could make batches of those ahead, and demo a batch as a Christmas tree at the show.

For the shipping, if it is convenient for you to bring it back to the church, I'd keep it at $4 if they are willing to come to the church to get it, and suggest that people pair up (themselves, not you do it) if they don't want to pay the full $4. That way, you are not stressing about who gets what.

1. What is the Church Ladies Group?

The Church Ladies Group is a group of women who gather together to share their faith, support each other, and serve their community through various activities and events.

2. How can I join the Church Ladies Group?

To join the Church Ladies Group, you can reach out to your local church and inquire about their women's ministry. They will provide you with information on how to get involved and join the group.

3. What types of activities does the Church Ladies Group participate in?

The Church Ladies Group participates in a variety of activities, including Bible studies, prayer meetings, community service projects, social events, and more. The specific activities may vary depending on the group's interests and goals.

4. Do I have to be a certain age to join the Church Ladies Group?

No, the Church Ladies Group is open to women of all ages who are interested in growing in their faith and serving their community. Some groups may have age restrictions, but there are typically options for women of all ages to get involved.

5. Can I bring a friend to Church Ladies Group events?

Yes, most Church Ladies Group events are open to guests and visitors. It's always a good idea to check with the group leader beforehand to make sure there is enough space and to get any necessary information about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tracyt
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies