• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stocking Our Church Kitchen: Tips for Hosting a Successful Pampered Chef Shower

ticket-worthy items...but it was helpful nonetheless. Church kitchens can use measuring cups and spoons, coffee cups, serving utensils, knives, bamboo spoons, cutting board so they don't mess up the new countertops, tea pitchers, coffee carafe, serving platters, oven mitts and trivets/hotpads, cooling racks, even stone/cookware. There are lots of things church kitchens stock. Oooo the appetizer plates and caddy. Those would come in handy when they do cake/coffee. Depending how big the church is, it would maybe take several. lolSounds like it could be lots of fun. :)Wow I think that is a
beepampered
Our church is getting a new kitchen and needs to stock it. I'd like to suggest a Pampered Chef kitchen shower but honestly can't think of items that we stock that the church needs.

Has anyone ever held a show to get stuff for a church kitchen? Advice? Tips? Downfalls?

Thanks....

They can always use measuring cups/spoons, coffee cups, serving utensils, knives, bamboo spoons, cutting board so they don't mess up the new countertops, tea pitchers, coffee carafe, serving platters, oven mitts and trivets/hotpads, cooling racks, even stone/cookware. There are lots of things church kitchens stock. Oooo the appetizer plates and caddy. Those would come in handy when they do cake/coffee. Depending how big the church is, it would maybe take several. lol

Sounds like it could be lots of fun. :)

Last edited:
Wow I think that is a GREAT idea. Our church is moving into a new building in May and I think I might need to suggest this idea. Please keep me informed on how it goes if you do have the "Church Kitchen Shower".....

Would they need pots and pans, along with the utensils? I definitely think the nylon and bamboo tools are a great idea, couple or few of each set. Lots of serving spatulas, all sizes. I guess it depends on how practical they want to be. Less practical would be trifle bowls and SA pieces. Coffee carafes would be practical, right? Measuring cups, mixing bowls, and cooling racks. IMO!

Our church prepares things for gatherings after funerals, so they need much of what a regular kitchen needs, short of specialty baking items. I think this is a great idea! I would love to do a fundraiser for our church, but not really sure who to approach on it. I will have to feel it out in the next few months.

If your church actually needs items, it's better for them to have a cooking show instead of a fundraiser, and give the host benefits to the church. They'll get more that way than by getting the check and placing an order with the money.

I Pampered a church a few years ago and it was one of my biggest shows! Between free, discounted, and direct purchases made by congregation members, the church put over $1,200 of PC product in the kitchen. I worked closely with the "head kitchen lady", she's very old school so at first glance she didn't think there would be anything that PC offered that they could use! :) But she was absolultely thrilled (and converted) till I was done with her! LOL They got multiples of many things like the oven mitts, S&P shakers, etc. they went for the Apple Peeler Corer Slicers for the thousands of apple dumplings they make each year for an Apple Festival, several cooking racks, cookware. There is so much inthe catalog than can pamper a church kitchen. I love when I go back to that church for events, and I get a chance to go to the kitchen and see all the PC product....brings a smile to my face knowing that they are using it all!
Melinda

I worked with the Pastor and his wife when I did our church kitchen stocking party. They went through the catalog, made a "wish list" when I then made copies of. We also set out a donation bucket too in case people just wanted to put money in towards products.

We put it through as a cooking show as well. The church got the host benefits plus the extra cash went toward the half price and discounted items, and we were able to get everything on the list! Whoohoo!

It would depend on the size of the church and church kitchen.

The kitchen at my church is a professional kitchen - with large convection ovens, and a big Wolff Stove, All Stainless Steel counters, professional dishwasher, etc.....
most of the pots and pans are huge, commercial ones - but I can tell you some stuff that there is never enough of:

Good knives
measuring tools and mixing bowls
hot pads & oven mitts
bamboo spoons
silicone scrapers
serving spatulas

When we need good glass, tableware, etc...we rent it. It's much easier to rent than to buy and then replace broken pieces.

Do you think it's a good idea to keep knives in the kitchen? Some of our cupboards are locked, but I'd be worried that someone would get into those.

I did a church kitchen show once. I also put it through as a regular show. They got lots of spatulas (like multiples of the Mini and Large Serving Spatulas and the Slice N Serve), Bamboo, and Silicone Scrapers. Those were the big things. A few pizza cutters and spreaders rounded out the rest of the order.It wasn't a lot of big stuff, but it was multiples of little stuff that really added up!

JAE said:
Do you think it's a good idea to keep knives in the kitchen? Some of our cupboards are locked, but I'd be worried that someone would get into those.

But, how do you have a kitchen w/o knives? Our kitchen is locked unless in use.

I don't think our church makes a lot of food in the kitchen. Used to, but now everything gets catered unless it's a potluck type thing. The actual kitchen is never locked, but some cupboards are locked.

I did an open house for a church that was redoing their kitchen. We handled it like a wedding shower. The "kitchen committee" made a list of all the things they wanted. People could purchase items for themselves and/or for the church kitchen. If they didn't want to purchase a particular item, they could give cash. It worked out really well for that church.

Does anyone have an invitation for a church cooking show? I will doing one this month and would love some ideas!

1. What is a Pampered Chef shower?

A Pampered Chef shower is a party where guests can sample and purchase high-quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive way to shop for kitchen essentials.

2. How do I host a successful Pampered Chef shower?

To host a successful Pampered Chef shower, start by choosing a date and inviting guests. Then, work with your Pampered Chef consultant to plan the menu and set up the kitchen for the party. Be sure to promote the event and provide a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere for your guests.

3. What are some tips for stocking our church kitchen with Pampered Chef products?

First, consider the needs and preferences of your church community. Then, work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select versatile and durable products that will be useful for various cooking and baking needs. You can also consider hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser to help cover the cost of the products.

4. Can we customize the menu for our Pampered Chef shower?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your shower based on dietary restrictions, budget, and preferences. They can also provide recipe ideas and demonstrations for the products you are interested in.

5. How can we make our Pampered Chef shower more interactive?

There are several ways to make your Pampered Chef shower more interactive. You can have guests participate in cooking or baking demonstrations, host a recipe exchange, or play games related to kitchen and cooking. You can also encourage guests to try out the products and ask questions throughout the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies