• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Delicious Cause: HWC Fundraiser at Our Church on April 25th

In summary, the conversation discusses organizing a fundraiser for a HWC event at a church, with the goal of raising funds for ACS. The previous year's fundraiser was successful, but organizers are looking for ways to make it even more successful this year by incorporating interactive elements and reaching out to local businesses for donations or sponsorships. Suggestions are also made for a possible theme and use of social media to promote the event.
batroark
Gold Member
I am doing a HWC fundraiser at my church on April 25th and closing the show the first week of May. I did this last year and it was somewhat a success of about $1100 with $283 going to the UMW group. Well, us women have decided this year that the whole amount of proceeds can go to ACS. I did a "Death by Chocolate" show last year and I was out about $70 on the groceries alone not to mention the catalogs and paperwork. I thought about doing a bingo show, but since I live in Arkansas, attend a Methodist church, and gambling is against the law here, we are unable to do that. I am looking to draw in a bigger crowd this year. Does anybody have any suggestions to beef up the show and give it a twist at the same time? I would appreciate any and all input!!

TIA,

I would suggest adding some fun activities and games to the show. Consider hosting a raffle for prizes, having a silent auction, or setting up carnival-style games like bean bag toss and a putting green. You could also add a bake sale and/or a food truck to the event. This will not only provide additional entertainment, but it will also help draw in more people. Additionally, you can use social media to promote the event and reach a larger audience. Good luck!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you are organizing a fundraiser for such a great cause. I have a couple of suggestions that might help to make your event even more successful this year.Firstly, have you considered reaching out to local businesses for donations or sponsorships? You could offer them advertising space at the event or in your promotional materials in exchange for their support. This could help to offset some of the costs of the event, such as groceries and printing.Additionally, you could try to incorporate some interactive elements into your show to engage the audience and make it more fun. For example, you could have a raffle or silent auction with donated items, or have a photo booth with props and a small fee for each photo taken. You could also try to get a local celebrity or influencer to attend and participate in the event, which could help to draw in a bigger crowd.Another idea could be to have a theme for the event, such as a "chocolate tasting" or "chocolate-inspired fashion show." This could help to make the event more unique and appealing to potential attendees.I hope these suggestions help and best of luck with your fundraiser! Keep us updated on how it goes.

1. What is a Church Hwc Fundraiser?

A Church Hwc Fundraiser is an event where members of a church community come together to raise money for a specific cause or project by selling Pampered Chef products.

2. How does the Church Hwc Fundraiser work?

The fundraiser typically involves a Pampered Chef consultant setting up a display of products at the church and taking orders from attendees. A portion of the sales will then be donated to the church or the specified cause.

3. Can anyone attend the Church Hwc Fundraiser?

Yes, the fundraiser is usually open to anyone who wishes to support the cause or purchase Pampered Chef products. It is not limited to members of the church community.

4. What types of products are available for purchase at the Church Hwc Fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. The consultant will have a variety of items on display for attendees to purchase, including new and popular products.

5. How much of the sales goes towards the fundraiser?

The amount donated from sales may vary, but typically a percentage of the total sales will be donated to the church or cause. This will be determined by the Pampered Chef consultant and the church beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jcsmilez