• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Show for Local Churches: Get Creative Ideas Here!

In summary, a fundraiser show for local churches is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant works with a church or religious organization to host a cooking and shopping event to raise funds. The consultant will work with the church to choose a date and time, provide materials and products, and invite members and the community to attend and shop. Creative ideas such as themed demonstrations, raffles, and partnerships with local businesses can be incorporated. Any church or religious organization can host a fundraiser show with Pampered Chef, and the consultant will assist with planning, execution, and promotion of the event.
cewcooks
Any suggestions and or tips on what to say to local churches to try to get a fundraiser show with them, I'm getting desperate and plan on calling local churches to offer a fundraiser/show etc.. for June/July etc.

Follow their lead. Tell them you have a fantastic product catalog and would like to help their church by coordinating a fundraiser - ask what kinds of fundraising needs they have?

Speak directly with...
-the youth pastor
-the choir director / music director
-the outreach coordinator
-the missions liason

and offer to do a fundraiser with them. I'd suggest a batter-bowl fundraiser first, to get the group participating, and get some buy-in from the specific group (email me for details if you can't find it on here). Then close out a giant catalog sale (churchwide) with a cooking show in the church basement or someone's home on a Saturday. I did something similar for a school PTA and had a 3.3K fundraiser!

would love this info also [email protected]

yes scottcooks please send me the info and what is a batterbowl fundraiser I feel like I'm on the verge of a big break!
[email protected]

Please send me the info. too if you can! I am also interested in details on the batterbowl fundraiser. thanks!
[email protected]

Could you please send me the information for this fundraiser..I have a church group interested! Thank you!

I would also be interested in receiving some information. Thanks!

What is a fundraiser show for local churches?

A fundraiser show for local churches is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant works with a church or religious organization to host a cooking and shopping event to raise funds for the church.

How does a fundraiser show for local churches work?

The consultant will work with the church to choose a date and time for the event. They will then provide all the necessary materials and products for the cooking demonstration and shopping portion. The church will invite members and their community to attend and shop, with a portion of the sales going towards the church's fundraising goal.

What kind of creative ideas can be incorporated into a fundraiser show for local churches?

Some creative ideas for a fundraiser show for local churches include themed cooking demonstrations, raffles or auctions of Pampered Chef products, and partnering with local businesses to offer additional services or products. Additionally, the church can also offer activities such as a bake sale or crafts fair to further raise funds.

Can any church or religious organization host a fundraiser show with Pampered Chef?

Yes, any church or religious organization can host a fundraiser show with Pampered Chef. It is a great way to raise funds for the church while also providing a fun and interactive event for members and the community.

How can a Pampered Chef consultant assist with a fundraiser show for local churches?

A Pampered Chef consultant will work closely with the church to plan and execute the event. They will provide all the necessary materials, handle the shopping portion of the event, and offer support and guidance throughout the entire process. They will also assist with promoting the event and reaching out to potential attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • tvanhowling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies