• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success at a Church Craft Fair: Tips and Ideas from Bee in NC

In summary, this author suggests creating a simple display that is easy to navigate and attracts attention. They also suggest raffiaing gifts and placing them in front of the table. Finally, they recommend using recipes, mini catalogs, holiday catalogs, and invites as part of the display.
beepampered
I have a table at our church's craft fair this Saturday. What are your suggestions for making this a success? Anything from how to decorate the table to what to give away would be greatly appreciated....Bee in NC

I've done various booths at things and one thing I know is that you NEVER know if it's going to be a success or not. Don't get disappointed if things just do not go all that great. I hear that most people really focus on getting bookings and potential bookings at these things. Sometimes you get sales, other times you don't. As far as a display, keep it as simple as possible. If you have any of the new products, especially the new striped simple additions, those ALWAYS seem to attract attention. Any gift giving ideas are great this time of year. Maybe make one of those batter bowl gift things and display it. I always do a small raffle at my table, made up of typical door prizes AND a free kitchen show. Always include a free kitchen show. Tell people you have the FREE raffle at your table and encourage them to enter. Strike up conversations about PC with them. After you pick your winner, you'll still want to call ALL who entered and offer them a free kitchen show if you can. I know funds can be tight this time of year, but you won't have everyone take you up on it and even if you do, you can space them out so you don't have all free kitchen shows in one month (unless you want to). If you're able to, maybe have some samples. Lately I've done cubes of our beer bread in the Woven Selections Rectangle Server, with the Chillzanne Mini-Bowl in the middle with one of the Farmers Market Seasoning dips. I've also had samples of the lemon and chocolate cake kits, made in the mini muffin pan and quartered. Not that you'll sell tons of that, but food always attracts people. Check to make sure you're allowed to have samples.

You can do a search on here for craft fairs, holiday gift bazaars and that kind of thing because LOTS of us have done them. Hope that helps!

My bazaar results! long sorry!At the Fall church bazaar I did this past weekend we had an 8' X 3' table. The table was covered with a plain white tablecloth and then the denim TPC tablecloth. I stacked up product boxes on the back of the table for height and dimension and covered it with a beige fabric with little white stars. Then I covered a LARGE box with fabric and used it for my prize drawing box. I tied up the batter bowls and the Stainless bowls each with raffia. I weaved a garland of fall flowers in front of the beige fabric and nestled in a couple of squash colored candles. I stacked LARGE shipping boxes in front of the table along with my 2 red crates. I then started to place all my products on the table and on the boxes on top and in front of the table. I tucked some recipe cards, mini catalogs, holiday catalogs and invites in the folds of the fabric and drizzled mini Reese's Cups in fall foil all over the table and filled the SA I had stacked up like on Consultant's Corner with the candy as well as filling both the SA Small Bowls and Caddy's that I had.

For my Drawing, I gave away a SBCB, Free Kitchen Shows and a $25 GC! I had over 80 entries. Only 11 No's! Most of them didn't mark anything so I've been able to call alot of people. I have booked about 9 shows between now and the middle of Jan. I have one recruit and 3 people that are considering it. PLUS, $350 in sales at the event!

All that came from the $50 Fair money that my Director gave me and $30 of my own money! And I still have people to call. I have 8 people that are wanting to schedule shows after the New Year!

I would recommend to everyone to try and do a couple of these through out the year. They are great for NEW consultant's that are trying to get out of the box!

Good Luck!

well I've done a dry run at home and think the table looks okay. I've only got my starter kit to display but am going to try and ask my upline for a few extra things (if she doesn't have a show that night!)

Have draped my apron over a large box and will display some kitchen tools out of the pockets. Have a small easle to display info on fundraisers (which is a big deal for this one as there are a lot of non-profit organisations that use the centre) and have made free standing "brochures" with Christmas ideas. I have a cream coloured tablecloth along with a burgundy table runner and am planning on putting a few Christmas ornaments out to liven it up.

I'm going to make the celebrations cookies and make them smaller than normal so they are sort of bite sized samples. I reckon I'll have to make 3 recipes worth.

I'm having a few draws (see my new thread) and info about fundraisers, hosting, career opportunity and catalogues all on display! Wish me luck!!!

Hi Bee in NC,Congratulations on securing a table at your church's craft fair! That's a great opportunity to showcase your Pampered Chef products and connect with potential customers.Here are some suggestions for making your table a success:1. Create an eye-catching display: Use colorful tablecloths, banners, and props to make your table stand out. You can also use a tiered display to showcase your products and make them easily accessible for customers.2. Offer samples: People love to try before they buy, so consider offering samples of your products for customers to taste or smell. This will give them a chance to experience the quality and taste of your products and may entice them to make a purchase.3. Have a raffle or giveaway: Everyone loves a chance to win something, so consider having a raffle or giveaway at your table. You can give away a popular Pampered Chef product or a gift basket filled with smaller items.4. Provide product demonstrations: Set up a small cooking station at your table and demonstrate how to use some of your products. This will not only show off the versatility of your products but also engage customers and draw them to your table.5. Offer special discounts or promotions: To entice customers to make a purchase, consider offering a special discount or promotion at the fair. This could be a discount on certain products or a "buy one, get one" offer.Remember to have fun and engage with customers as they visit your table. Good luck at the craft fair!Best,

What is a Church Craft Fair?

A Church Craft Fair is an event organized by a church or religious organization to showcase and sell handmade crafts and goods created by members of the community. It is a great opportunity for local artisans to display their talents and for church members to support each other's businesses.

Who can participate in a Church Craft Fair?

Anyone can participate in a Church Craft Fair, as long as they have handmade items to sell. This includes church members, local artisans, and even non-members who are invited to join the event. It is a great way to bring the community together and support small businesses.

How do I sign up to be a vendor at a Church Craft Fair?

To sign up as a vendor at a Church Craft Fair, you can usually contact the church directly or visit their website for more information. They may have an online registration form or you may need to fill out a physical form and submit it to the church. Some Church Craft Fairs also have a selection process, so make sure to inquire about the requirements and deadlines.

What types of items can I sell at a Church Craft Fair?

You can sell a variety of handmade items at a Church Craft Fair, such as jewelry, home decor, baked goods, candles, and more. It is important to check with the event organizers beforehand to ensure that your items align with the theme of the fair and that there are no restrictions on what can be sold.

Do I need to bring my own table and display materials?

In most cases, vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables and display materials. However, some Church Craft Fairs may provide these items for an additional fee. It is best to confirm with the event organizers beforehand so you can be prepared with everything you need to showcase your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • soinlove808