• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Festival Demo Ideas for Church Event

In summary, the church is looking for products to demo and Amanda is bringing her booth. The Chillzane rectangular server (deviled egg side) is a good choice, the jar opener and can opener are good choices, and coupons and a raffle are good ideas.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Not doing a demo as far as cooking.... just have a booth from 9-3 on Nov 5. Any suggestions on products to show would be helpful! Its a church in town with lots of older people. The chillzane rectangular server (deviled egg side) is definitely on my list....maybe if I do any demo at all - slice some apples with the APCS since its Fall....

put water and confetti in the quil stir pitcher...then you can let the kids stir it while you talk to the moms....everyone loves it and it shows how well the particles mix in the pitcher and looks really pretty

The jar opener would be good if you are gonna have alot of older people. The can opener is a good one too.

I think if you had some of your Simple Additions out on display, maybe the stands or create a stand using the bowls and plates would be a good thing. Everyone will be entertaining the next couple of months!

Thanks!Everyone = thanks for your responses. Yep definitely the Simple Additions for displaying things, especially since they are the host special. I ordered the jar opener and it should be here by then! I need to get some vanilla since it is the guest special.

me too!Hi Cindy! I am actually going to a bazaar at a church at the same day and time but hopefully not the same one. I'm brand new to PC so if you have any ideas I would love them. At my bazaar I'm not allowed to do any food because it would conflict with the church selling food at the bazaar so the pitcher is a great idea. Keep them coming!

Amanda

Hi Amanda - a couple ideas for you:
Coupons for 10% off orders. If you get alot of orders, you honestly don't notice it. Another thing I have done is do a raffle for a free kitchen show - and actually you let "everybody" win - call them up later and what it means is you bring the ingredients or mail the postcards for them. If you don't want to do that, you could offer $5 off of the host's order for any booking you get. A few people usually take me up on it and then you get bookings off of them......
Yes the pitcher with glitter on it so they can "plunge" is really cute. I've done that before, in fact tomorrow night at the school where I work, they are letting me do a booth. We are having an "outerspace" theme and I have silver stars and moons and glitter for the pitcher, should be really cute!
I have the bazaar booth set up as a fund-raiser and the church knows they are getting 15%. Oh and I am bringing the striped simple additions and my fall table linens, trying to do the fall theme. I also ordered 4 packs of the mini-holiday catalogs off of the supply order to pass out. Good Luck - and unless you live in NC, we aren't doing the same bazaar! LOL

What are some easy and delicious recipes to demonstrate at a church Fall festival event?

Some ideas for fall festival demo recipes could include: pumpkin spice dip with apple slices, caramel apple dip, slow cooker apple cider, pumpkin spice latte cupcakes, and apple cinnamon pull-apart bread.

How can I make the demos interactive and engaging for attendees?

You can involve attendees by having them help with certain steps in the recipe, such as stirring or pouring ingredients. You could also have a "guess the ingredient" game or a blind taste test to make it more fun and interactive.

Are there any kid-friendly recipes I can demonstrate at the event?

Yes, you could showcase recipes that kids can easily make with adult supervision, such as mini pumpkin pies, apple pie bites, or pumpkin spice energy bites. You could also have a designated area for kids to decorate their own pumpkin sugar cookies.

What types of kitchen tools and equipment should I bring for the demos?

Some essential tools for fall festival demos could include a slow cooker, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, a blender or food processor, a cutting board and knife, and various cooking utensils. You could also bring some of your favorite Pampered Chef products to showcase their versatility.

How can I incorporate fall-themed decorations into my demo setup?

You could decorate your demo area with fall leaves, pumpkins, and other seasonal items. You could also use autumn-colored tablecloths, plates, and utensils. Consider adding some fall-scented candles or diffusers to create a cozy atmosphere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • duffspckitchen