• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Wish List for Customers: Does it Work?

you'll be able to type in your zip code and it will tell you a few places that sell it. I put mine on an 8x10 postcard with a white border. I put my website and email address on the back and then I have them sign the front. I also have a little box that says "If you purchased this gift for me, please write the following in the comments area" and I put their name and the gift that they bought. The website is www.pc.com. On the homepage, under "Gift Ideas" on the left side, you'll see a link for "Wish Lists for the Holiday Season." You can print this out and fill it out
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Does anyone here do any kind of Christmas wish list type of thing for your customers?

I have a booth to do next month and I thought about doing little packets for people that they can either email me their list or mail it to me..and include thier "Santas" Then I would contact their "Santas" about what is on the list..does anyone here do that? Have you had results with it? Would it be a waste of my time?

I know that my boyfriend is really bad at buying gifts.

i just bought two pads of these christmas wishlists for my fall shows. they're post-it so i'm going to put one on the outside of each of the catalogs i pass out to the guests for them to mark stuff down as they browse. this is the first time i'm trying this, so we'll see how it goes!

Sticking to Business - Post-it Note - WISH LIST - Holiday

I don't currently do that, but have heard of other consultants doing that. As an extra incentive, if they are at your cooking show and their "Santas" order a gift in the next (choose a number of days) # days, their Santas receive 10% off, or an additional free item, etc. Does that make sense?I think it's a great idea. You could use the wish list currently on CC for them to send to you. What my national director suggests at her shows, which might be helpful as well, is for someone to circle all the items they currently have and the place an X next to the items they want. This way, you are able to know what is currently in the kitchen, suggest additional items, and keep track of her wish list. I think it's a great idea and can't wait to hear your results! Also, you are fulfilling the 3-2-1 mission that way and who knows, maybe ending up with more bookings!

I ordered 250 free postcards from VistaPrint that's my "Dear Santa" letter from my customers to whomever they'd like to send it. The front is their actual "letter" and on the back it concludes with "Love," and then I have them sign the card and address it to anyone tha they think will be buying for them such as husband, boyfriend, mom, step-mom, aunt, cousin, grandma, best friend, etc. They tell me what's on their wish list and I fill that part in and then I plan to mail them around the middle of November. All I'll have to do is stamp and send and then wait for the phone calls.Another thing that I've heard some consultants do is to offer free gift wrap. This is a big hit with the guys and with people who are rushed and simply don't have time to do this.

Last edited:
winklermom said:
I ordered 250 free postcards from VistaPrint that's my "Dear Santa" letter from my customers to whomever they'd like to send it. The front is their actual "letter" and on the back it concludes with "Love," and then I have them sign the card and address it to anyone tha they think will be buying for them such as husband, boyfriend, mom, step-mom, aunt, cousin, grandma, best friend, etc. They tell me what's on their wish list and I fill that part in and then I plan to mail them around the middle of November. All I'll have to do is stamp and send and then wait for the phone calls.

Another thing that I've heard some consultants do is to offer free gift wrap. This is a big hit with the guys and with people who are rushed and simply don't have time to do this.

I love that idea..do you have a picture of them or can you post a link so that i can see it?

chefheidi2003 said:
I love that idea..do you have a picture of them or can you post a link so that i can see it?

So far I'm having no success with attaching it. I've tried to attach a pic of the front and one of the back. The back will attach but not the front. Then I tried doing a screen shot but I haven't seemed to be able to get that to work either. I certainly don't mind sharing if anyone has any pointers for me.

On another note, I've heard several mention the Wish List from the PC website. Where will I find this? I've looked at the site, but so far I've come up empty.

I've still been unable to attach the pic or screenshot of the post card so I'll try to tell you where to find it and I'll tell you what I put on mine. When you go to Vistaprint.com and go to browse postcards, put in "Christmas" for a search. When I did this it brought up, in the top row, a green colored card with a woman wearing a Santa hat and holding mistletoe peeking around the corner of the edge of the card. This is the card that I chose and here is the wording. In the top box of the front:DEAR SANTA, I've been good this year and as much as I enjoy being good (most of the time), I enjoy being helpful all of the time. So, I would like to help you with my Christmas list this year. On the reverse side of this card you will find my wish list. Order before December 10th and you will have your gift in time for Christmas.In the bottom box on the front I put my name in the top portion and then:This is my Pampered Chef Independent Consultant who would love to help you mark these things off of your list. Her number is 123.456.7890.On the reverse side at the top:My Pampered Chef Holiday Wish ListNext box:Item # Description Price______ ___________ _____
______ ___________ _____
______ ___________ _____
______ ___________ _____
______ ___________ _____
Next box is my web addressAnd the bottom box:Thanks for making this Christmas even more special for me with great products from The Pampered Chef. Love,

Thanks I just put in an order for 100 of my own!

Thank you..I think I may be putting in an order too..but I have to wait until tomorrow..since tomorrow is PAYDAY!

I think it's a good idea to use this as a "follow up" opportunity. If they know they can ask for it from their husband (who may or may not get it for them), then they may not buy it at the show and that affects the host's total. I mention it at the full service check out and then tell them to visit my website to make their wish list in the next 7 days and e-mail it back to me along with their "santa's" contact info. If they do it within that time, I will offer them a small gift. If they don't, it gives me the opportunity to follow up with them with an e-mail or call.

I am going to offer it at a booth that I am doing.

Yes I am doing it at booths as well!

chefheidi2003 said:
Thank you..I think I may be putting in an order too..but I have to wait until tomorrow..since tomorrow is PAYDAY!

I got mine for free. They offered 250 (I believe this is the correct amount) for free. All I had to pay was for shipping and handling. It's a little extra to get full color on the reverse side, as well as a few other upgrades that you can make, but you really can get them free, plus s/h.

I love your postcard and the idea! I'm going to order these and give it a try, thanks so much!

Mama2bowbaby said:
I love your postcard and the idea! I'm going to order these and give it a try, thanks so much!

You're very welcome! Let me know how it goes for you. ;)

1. What is a "Christmas Wish List"?

A "Christmas Wish List" is a list of items that you would like to receive as gifts for Christmas. It helps your loved ones know what you would appreciate and ensures that you receive gifts that you truly want.

2. How do I create a "Christmas Wish List"?

Creating a "Christmas Wish List" is easy! Simply browse our website or catalog and add your desired items to your wish list. You can share your list with your friends and family through email or social media.

3. Can I include items from other stores on my "Christmas Wish List"?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your wish list. Our website allows you to add items from any website using our universal wish list tool. This way, you can have all your desired items in one place.

4. How can I ensure that my loved ones see my "Christmas Wish List"?

Once you have created your wish list, you can share it with your friends and family through email or social media. You can also print your list and give it to them personally.

5. Is there a deadline for creating a "Christmas Wish List"?

There is no set deadline for creating a "Christmas Wish List". However, we recommend creating your list early enough for your loved ones to have enough time to purchase your gifts before Christmas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • LOVEpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • angelkatey