• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Ultimate Christmas Wish List with These Tips and Tricks!

In summary, to create a Christmas wish list using our tips and tricks, start by brainstorming and organizing your ideas using our "Ultimate Christmas Wish List" worksheet. You can also browse our online catalog for inspiration and add specific products to your list. You can share your wish list with others through our Shareable Wish List feature. To ensure you receive the items on your list, create a registry on our website and share it with your loved ones. You can also add items from other stores to your wish list using the "Add External Item" button. Keep an eye out for special promotions and discounts on our products by checking our website or signing up for our email newsletter.
adventurechef
I was just reading the KCN for November and one of the writeups had a consultant mentioning that at shows she would give a "Christmas Wish List" to the guests. The guests could then take it home and put it on the fridge. Then spouses could call and order what the other half REALLY WANTS for Christmas. What a great idea!

I just whipped together my own "Christmas Wish List" and will be using this at my pre-Christmas shows.

Just realized that you can't see the headers/footers when you pull up the document. I put all my contact info into the footer.

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS LIST 2.doc
    19 KB · Views: 591
Last edited:
You can download this one behind CC. No need to waste your time recreating something.

Attachments

• holiday_wish_list.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 534
I don't want to disappoint you but it is not on the Canadian PC site. The U.S. PC site has a lot of information that is not available to us Canadians.

Last edited:
Here's anotherfor a fellow Canadian. I can't take credit for it but wanted to share.

I loved that wish list. Thank you for sharing it. The one on CC is okay, but I think this one will work better.

Shawnna

kcjodih said:
for a fellow Canadian. I can't take credit for it but wanted to share.

This wish list is wonderful and just what I have been looking for!!!! Thank you for sharing that!!

:) Thanks so much for that wish list, another great idea to help me boost sales.

1. How can I create a Christmas wish list using your tips and tricks?

To create your ultimate Christmas wish list, start by brainstorming a list of items you would like to receive. Consider your interests, hobbies, and needs. Then, use our "Ultimate Christmas Wish List" worksheet to organize your ideas and prioritize your top items. You can also browse our online catalog for inspiration and add specific products to your list.

2. Can I share my Christmas wish list with others?

Yes, you can easily share your wish list with friends and family by using our Shareable Wish List feature. Simply click on the "Share" button and choose how you want to share your list (via email, social media, or link). This will make it easier for your loved ones to know what you want for Christmas.

3. How can I make sure I receive the items on my wish list?

One way to ensure you receive the items on your wish list is to create a registry on our website. This allows you to add products from our catalog and share it with your loved ones. They can then purchase items directly from your registry, making it more likely for you to receive the gifts you want.

4. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wish list?

Yes, our wish list feature allows you to add items from any store, not just Pampered Chef. Simply use the "Add External Item" button and enter the product name, description, and link to the item you want. This makes it easy to keep all your desired gifts in one place.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for items on my wish list?

We often have special promotions and discounts on our products during the holiday season. Make sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any deals or offers. You can also add items to your wish list and check back for any price drops or promotions on those specific products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angelkatey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies