• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Wish List

adventurechef

Sep 5, 2005
I was just reading the KCN for November and one of the writeups had a consultant mentioning that at shows she would give a "Christmas Wish List" to the guests. The guests could then take it home and put it on the fridge. Then spouses could call and order what the other half REALLY WANTS for Christmas. What a great idea!

I just whipped together my own "Christmas Wish List" and will be using this at my pre-Christmas shows.

Just realized that you can't see the headers/footers when you pull up the document. I put all my contact info into the footer.

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS LIST 2.doc
    19 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
You can download this one behind CC. No need to waste your time recreating something.

Attachments

• holiday_wish_list.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 467

adventurechef

Sep 5, 2005
I don't want to disappoint you but it is not on the Canadian PC site. The U.S. PC site has a lot of information that is not available to us Canadians.

Last edited:

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Here's another

for a fellow Canadian. I can't take credit for it but wanted to share.

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I loved that wish list. Thank you for sharing it. The one on CC is okay, but I think this one will work better.

Shawnna

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
kcjodih said:
for a fellow Canadian. I can't take credit for it but wanted to share.

This wish list is wonderful and just what I have been looking for!!!! Thank you for sharing that!!