1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Christmas Wish List

1. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

I was just reading the KCN for November and one of the writeups had a consultant mentioning that at shows she would give a "Christmas Wish List" to the guests. The guests could then take it home and put it on the fridge. Then spouses could call and order what the other half REALLY WANTS for Christmas. What a great idea!

I just whipped together my own "Christmas Wish List" and will be using this at my pre-Christmas shows.

Just realized that you can't see the headers/footers when you pull up the document. I put all my contact info into the footer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2005
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

You can download this one behind CC. No need to waste your time recreating something.

Attached Files:

Nov 2, 2005
  3. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

I don't want to disappoint you but it is not on the Canadian PC site. The U.S. PC site has a lot of information that is not available to us Canadians.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2005
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Here's another

for a fellow Canadian. I can't take credit for it but wanted to share.

Nov 3, 2005
  5. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I loved that wish list. Thank you for sharing it. The one on CC is okay, but I think this one will work better.

Shawnna

Nov 3, 2005
  6. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

This wish list is wonderful and just what I have been looking for!!!! Thank you for sharing that!!

7. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

:) Thanks so much for that wish list, another great idea to help me boost sales.

Nov 3, 2005
Have something to add?