• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for teacher gifts this Christmas?

My kids usually give me starbucks gift cards. For my birthday my favorite class pitched in and got me a $100 card!
VeronicaW
Gold Member
So, any thoughts on Teacher gifts for this year?

the cute snowman plates with a little molten cake on top...one set could be 4 gifts!
or the individual brownies in the prep bowl sets...that would be 6 gifts!!

After attending an Uppercase Living workshop last weekend...I am making glass block squares with a teacher saying on them for my daughters teachers. My son is a middle schooler so I am making smaller gifts for his teachers but all from items purchased from Uppercase Living.

AND........my gift this year is that my DH will be on R&R for Christmas. By the time, we will have been apart for 9 months......

Think about the gender of the teacher too. I'd be wondering what the heck to do with one snowman plate if I got it. I think a mini-whipper with some hot cocoa that you packaged up would be nice, or an easy opener (my favorite item ever) or can strainer. Those are more useful to me. If I got a snowman plate I'd be like "okay now what?". Don't forget to put in a coupon for a discount on an order, too!

Past years I've given the RUFTH Trivets; Small Batter Bowls w/ layered mixes; coffee & more cups w/minute cake mix w/recipe.

So, now I'm thinking about the 2 cup prep bowls, or a trio of seasonings, or the tool turn about w/twixits & quickuts, or how about the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook - either volume.

leftymac said:
Think about the gender of the teacher too. I'd be wondering what the heck to do with one snowman plate if I got it.

I think a mini-whipper with some hot cocoa that you packaged up would be nice, or an easy opener (my favorite item ever) or can strainer. Those are more useful to me. If I got a snowman plate I'd be like "okay now what?". Don't forget to put in a coupon for a discount on an order, too!

Thanks, Keith. It's good to hear from an actual teacher what's considered a nice gift.

Last year, I gave my son's preschool teacher and teaching assistant the Sweetin' It Up set. (and a note saying Thanks for being so sweet!) They both loved them. I only have one child, so I guess I can spend a little more on his teachers. The year before, the teacher and assistant got a Dots small bowl filled with homemade spiced nuts.

VeronicaW said:
Past years I've given the RUFTH Trivets; Small Batter Bowls w/ layered mixes; coffee & more cups w/minute cake mix w/recipe.

So, now I'm thinking about the 2 cup prep bowls, or a trio of seasonings, or the tool turn about w/twixits & quickuts, or how about the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook - either volume.

I thougth of the 2 cup prep bowl too!:D

last year I did the prep bowls.....with 2 prep bowls, each filled with candy.
Not sure what to do this year. I like your idea about the mini-whipper, Keith!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks, Keith. It's good to hear from an actual teacher what's considered a nice gift.

Last year, I gave my son's preschool teacher and teaching assistant the Sweetin' It Up set. (and a note saying Thanks for being so sweet!) They both loved them. I only have one child, so I guess I can spend a little more on his teachers. The year before, the teacher and assistant got a Dots small bowl filled with homemade spiced nuts.

Just wait til high school where you'll have seven teachers!

My kids usually give me starbucks gift cards. For my birthday my favorite class pitched in and got me a $100 card!

VeronicaW said:

If it's just one or two teachers, I love the tool turn about idea! And the cookbook too. Either are great. Just don't forget that coupon. ;)

What are some popular Christmas gift ideas from Pampered Chef?

Some popular Christmas gift ideas from Pampered Chef include our Classic Batter Bowl, Quick Cooker, and Stoneware Collection. We also offer gift bundles and personalized gift sets for the chefs in your life.

What holiday recipes does Pampered Chef offer for Christmas?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of holiday recipes for Christmas, including our famous Gingerbread Trifle, Festive Feta Wreath, and Holiday Tree Cheese Ball. We also have a collection of cookie recipes for those with a sweet tooth.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products as gifts for my loved ones?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products as gifts for your loved ones. Our products make great gifts for any occasion, and we offer gift wrapping and personalized messages with every purchase.

How can I host a virtual Christmas cooking party with Pampered Chef?

To host a virtual Christmas cooking party with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your local consultant and schedule a date and time. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests, and they will guide you through the virtual party experience.

What are the shipping and delivery options for Christmas orders from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers standard shipping and express shipping options for Christmas orders. Standard shipping takes 5-7 business days, while express shipping takes 2-3 business days. We also offer free shipping on orders over $99.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahjmpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies