1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Christmas will soon be here!

1. VeronicaW

VeronicaW Advanced Member Gold Member

So, any thoughts on Teacher gifts for this year?

Aug 10, 2009
  2. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

the cute snowman plates with a little molten cake on top...one set could be 4 gifts!
    or the individual brownies in the prep bowl sets...that would be 6 gifts!!

Aug 10, 2009
  3. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

After attending an Uppercase Living workshop last weekend...I am making glass block squares with a teacher saying on them for my daughters teachers. My son is a middle schooler so I am making smaller gifts for his teachers but all from items purchased from Uppercase Living.

4. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

AND........my gift this year is that my DH will be on R&R for Christmas. By the time, we will have been apart for 9 months......

5. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

Think about the gender of the teacher too. I'd be wondering what the heck to do with one snowman plate if I got it.

I think a mini-whipper with some hot cocoa that you packaged up would be nice, or an easy opener (my favorite item ever) or can strainer. Those are more useful to me. If I got a snowman plate I'd be like "okay now what?". Don't forget to put in a coupon for a discount on an order, too!

Aug 10, 2009
  6. VeronicaW

VeronicaW Advanced Member Gold Member

Past years I've given the RUFTH Trivets; Small Batter Bowls w/ layered mixes; coffee & more cups w/minute cake mix w/recipe.

So, now I'm thinking about the 2 cup prep bowls, or a trio of seasonings, or the tool turn about w/twixits & quickuts, or how about the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook - either volume.

Aug 10, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Thanks, Keith. It's good to hear from an actual teacher what's considered a nice gift.

Last year, I gave my son's preschool teacher and teaching assistant the Sweetin' It Up set. (and a note saying Thanks for being so sweet!) They both loved them. I only have one child, so I guess I can spend a little more on his teachers. The year before, the teacher and assistant got a Dots small bowl filled with homemade spiced nuts.

Aug 10, 2009
  8. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I thougth of the 2 cup prep bowl too!:D

Aug 10, 2009
  9. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

last year I did the prep bowls.....with 2 prep bowls, each filled with candy.
    Not sure what to do this year. I like your idea about the mini-whipper, Keith!!

Aug 10, 2009
  10. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

Just wait til high school where you'll have seven teachers!

My kids usually give me starbucks gift cards. For my birthday my favorite class pitched in and got me a $100 card!

Aug 10, 2009
  11. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

If it's just one or two teachers, I love the tool turn about idea! And the cookbook too. Either are great. Just don't forget that coupon. ;)

Aug 10, 2009
Have something to add?