• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Tricks & My Mad Ninja Skills

In summary, The Furry Guy and I secretly slipped Star Trek communicator badges (from Kellogg's cereals) into the older brother's Christmas stocking. That brother is a Trekker. He even had his senior picture taken dressed as Mr. Spock. To this day no one knows it was us who slipped those into his stocking. This year we chose to target the youngest of the seven siblings. We collected Shrek squirters, since the youngest brother (age 29) really likes the Shrek movies. When the stockings were opened the youngest brother pulled out Donkey first and said, "Is there some sort of message intended that I have a donkey in my stocking?" Mom: Now, I didn't put that in
raebates
Staff member
I recently discovered that I have mad ninja skills. In order for this to make any sense you need to know that last year The Furry Guy and I secretly slipped Star Trek communicator badges (from Kellogg's cereals) into his older brother's Christmas stocking. That brother is a Trekker. He even had his senior picture taken dressed as Mr. Spock. To this day no one knows it was us who slipped those into his stocking.

This year we chose to target the youngest of the seven siblings. We collected Shrek squirters, since the youngest brother (age 29) really likes the Shrek movies.

Last year I was able to slip out while everyone was gathered in the kitchen working their way through the buffet line on the pretext of taking my medications. That left me alone in the family room to do my stocking stuffing. This year there was a board game going on in the family room as the buffet got started, so I was wracking my brain to figure out a plan. Now, there are too many family members for everyone to fit around the kitchen table, so card tables are set up in the family room. That's where The Furry Guy and I chose eat. Toward the end of the meal I had taken my plate back to the kitchen and noticed that no one seemed to pay any attention to me when I returned to the family room.

The Furry Guy, his dad, his older brother (last year's recipient), and the brother's new wife were all eating and talking quietly. I went to our basket behind the tree and removed the squirters from the bag, which made much more noise than I liked. I peeked through the Christmas tree branches. No one was looking in my direction. I stepped onto the small ledge in front of the fireplace (placing me in full view of those in the room) and dropped the squirters into the right stocking. I stepped back down and checked again. No one had noticed. That's right. I had secreted the items into the stocking with four people in the room completely undetected. I AM a ninja!

When the stockings were opened the youngest brother pulled out Donkey first and said, "Is there some sort of message intended that I have a donkey in my stocking?"

Mom: Now, I didn't put that in there.

Oldest brother: That's just like when I found those communicators in my stocking last year.

Dad: If it's a message, are you sure it's a donkey and not a jackass?

Youngest brother: Wait, it's Shrek stuff. Cool!

No one started questioning who had done it. We'd gotten away with it again. :D Next year we'll be targeting The Furry Guy to throw suspicion off us. The Furry Guy has asked that I not let him know what I put in the stocking so he won't have to fake being surprised.

Seriously, this has been sooooooo much fun!

That's so much fun! I can totally see you as a Ninja!:D

I may be the first middle-aged, fluffy ninja. ;)

1. What are some of the Christmas Tricks & My Mad Ninja Skills featured by Pampered Chef?

Some of the featured tricks include making a gingerbread house using a mini bundt pan, creating a holiday wreath out of crescent rolls, and using a cookie press to make festive cookies.

2. Are there any special tools or equipment required for these Christmas tricks?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and equipment designed specifically for these Christmas tricks, such as the mini bundt pan, cookie press, and holiday stoneware.

3. Can these Christmas tricks be done by anyone, regardless of their cooking experience?

Yes, these tricks are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. The instructions are simple and can be easily followed by anyone.

4. Are there any special ingredients needed for these Christmas tricks?

Most of the ingredients used in these Christmas tricks are common and can be found at any grocery store. However, there may be some specialty ingredients used in certain recipes, but they can also be substituted with similar items.

5. Can these Christmas tricks be used for entertaining guests during the holiday season?

Absolutely! These Christmas tricks are perfect for impressing guests with delicious and creative treats. They are also great for involving children in the holiday cooking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates