• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Christmas Games: Left/Right & More for Your Holiday Show!

In summary, when choosing a Christmas themed game for a holiday party, consider the age and interests of your guests. For large groups, popular options include "White Elephant" or "Yankee Swap," as well as a Christmas scavenger hunt. Easy DIY games include a holiday memory game, snowman bean bag toss, and a "Minute to Win It" game. Virtual options include movie trivia, online escape rooms, and virtual gingerbread house decorating. To incorporate games into a virtual party, use video conferencing platforms or send out digital game cards for guests to play on their own devices.
lovenpc
Does anyone have a fun Christmas game to play at their shows. I was wondering is there is a Christmas version of the left/right game. Thanks for your help

here is one i think i found under the files here

Attachments

• Christmas - Right Left.doc
    28 KB · Views: 527
What is the Left/Right game?

a simpler version involves passing the prize every time you read the word THE. That poem is full of them.

We pass it either LEFT or RIGHT when those words are said...such as she LEFT (pass to the person on the left) the house late, RIGHT (pass to the person on the right) before her husband dropped the pot on his LEFT foot....etc

When the poem ends the person with the product gets the prize

Thank you so much Kristina, that was exactly what I was looking for.

1. How do I choose the right Christmas themed game for my holiday party?

The best way to choose a Christmas themed game is to consider the age and interests of your guests. For a family-friendly party, games like Christmas charades or holiday bingo are great options. If you have a group of adults, consider more challenging games like Christmas trivia or a gift exchange game.

2. Can you recommend any Christmas themed games for a large group?

Absolutely! A popular game for large groups is "White Elephant" or "Yankee Swap," where guests bring a wrapped gift and take turns stealing gifts from each other. Another fun option is a Christmas scavenger hunt, where teams compete to find holiday items around the house or neighborhood.

3. What are some easy DIY Christmas themed games?

There are many simple and budget-friendly games you can make yourself. You can create a holiday memory game with pictures of Christmas symbols or a snowman bean bag toss using paper plates and bean bags. A holiday-themed "Minute to Win It" game is also easy to set up with household items.

4. Are there any Christmas themed games that can be played virtually?

Yes, there are many virtual games that can be played with friends and family who are not physically together. Some popular options include a virtual Christmas movie trivia game, an online escape room with a holiday theme, or a virtual gingerbread house decorating competition.

5. How can I incorporate Christmas games into a virtual holiday party?

To include games in a virtual party, you can use video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Google Meet and screen sharing to play games together. Alternatively, you can also send out digital game cards or instructions for guests to play on their own devices during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • msinnard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies