• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Shipping: Dec 15th Deadline for Guaranteed Delivery

In summary, you can choose to have your order shipped directly to a gift recipient's address and include a personalized message for them. The last day to place an order for guaranteed Christmas delivery varies depending on location and shipping method chosen. Unfortunately, shipping cannot be expedited after an order is placed, so it is recommended to choose the appropriate expedited shipping option at checkout if needed. Some large or specialty items may not arrive in time for Christmas and will be noted on the product page. You can track your package using the tracking number provided via email, but please note that tracking information may not be available immediately.
Monty060609
I know that the last deadline for items to arrive by Christmas is Dec 15th, but is that regualr shipping or is there an extra cost for expediated shipping?

I want to get a Mystery Host done in Dec but it would be a big time crunch AND more importantly I don't want to have to charge extra for shipping fees.

Last edited:
Monty060609 said:
I know that the last deadline for items to arrive by Christmas is Dec 15th, but is that regualr shipping or is there an extra cost for expediated shipping?

I want to get a Mystery Shopper done in Dec but it would be a big time crunch AND more importantly I don't want to have to charge extra for shipping fees.

No - that would be regular shipping charges.

Does anyone know?The deadline for items to arrive by Christmas is typically based on regular shipping. If you want to ensure that your items arrive by a certain date, expedited shipping may be necessary and may incur an extra cost. It is best to check with the specific retailer or shipping provider for their policies and pricing on expedited shipping during the holiday season. As for a Mystery Host event, it would be up to the host to decide if they want to cover any extra shipping fees for their guests or if they want to mention the possibility of expedited shipping costs to their guests beforehand.

1. Can I ship my order directly to a gift recipient's address?

Yes, you can choose to have your order shipped directly to a gift recipient's address. During checkout, you will have the option to enter a different shipping address than your billing address. You can also include a personalized message for the recipient in the "gift message" section.

2. What is the last day to place an order for guaranteed Christmas delivery?

The last day to place an order for guaranteed Christmas delivery varies depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. We recommend placing your order by December 15th for standard shipping, December 20th for expedited shipping, and December 23rd for express shipping.

3. Can I expedite my shipping after placing my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite shipping after an order has been placed. If you need your order to arrive by a specific date, we recommend placing your order with the appropriate expedited shipping option at checkout.

4. Are there any products that cannot be shipped in time for Christmas?

Certain large or specialty items may have longer processing and shipping times and may not be able to arrive in time for Christmas. These items will be noted on the product page. If you are unsure about a specific item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I track my package during the shipping process?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your package on the carrier's website. Please note that tracking information may not be available immediately after your order has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mconsola
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • dannyzmom