• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas in March: Get a Jump Start on Holiday Shopping!

In summary, for a Christmas in March show, some holiday related recipe ideas are Christmas Tree Brownies, Candy Cane Truffles, Cranberry Brie Bites, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Christmas Tree Fruit Platter, Eggnog Cheesecake, Reindeer Chow, Christmas Tree Veggie Platter, Peppermint Bark, and Holiday Punch. These recipes include festive and creative options for both sweet and savory treats that will surely impress the host and guests.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
Hey everyone!
I was hoping for some suggestions for a Christmas in March show that I am doing at the end of March. The host loves Christmas so we're gonna get a big jump start on christmas shopping! Anyway, I was hoping some of you guys could give me some holiday related recipes...I can't seem to find any!

THANKS!
Lisa

Here are a couple documents I have on file.

Attachments

• holidayideas.pdf
    726.9 KB · Views: 397
  • holidayrecipes.doc
    58 KB · Views: 423
1. Christmas Tree Brownies: Bake a batch of brownies and cut them into triangle shapes. Decorate with green frosting and add sprinkles for ornaments. Use a yellow M&M for the star on top.2. Candy Cane Truffles: Crush candy canes and mix with cream cheese and powdered sugar. Roll into balls and dip in melted white chocolate. Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top for a festive touch.3. Cranberry Brie Bites: Cut puff pastry into squares and place a small piece of brie and a spoonful of cranberry sauce on top. Bake until golden brown and serve warm.4. Peppermint Hot Chocolate: In a saucepan, heat up milk and add cocoa powder, sugar, and crushed peppermint candies. Top with whipped cream and more crushed peppermint.5. Christmas Tree Fruit Platter: Arrange green grapes in the shape of a Christmas tree on a platter. Use strawberries or raspberries for ornaments and a star-shaped piece of pineapple for the star on top.6. Eggnog Cheesecake: Make a graham cracker crust and fill with a mixture of cream cheese, eggnog, and spices. Bake until set and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.7. Reindeer Chow: Mix together Chex cereal, pretzels, peanuts, and M&M's. Melt white chocolate and pour over the mixture. Let cool and break into pieces for a fun and easy snack.8. Christmas Tree Veggie Platter: Arrange broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and baby carrots in the shape of a Christmas tree on a platter. Use red peppers for ornaments and a yellow pepper for the star on top.9. Peppermint Bark: Melt white chocolate and spread onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top and let cool. Break into pieces and serve as a sweet and festive treat.10. Holiday Punch: In a large punch bowl, mix together cranberry juice, pineapple juice, ginger ale, and a splash of lime juice. Add in sliced apples and cranberries for a colorful and refreshing drink.

1. What is "Christmas in March" all about?

"Christmas in March" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that allows customers to get a head start on their holiday shopping. It offers exclusive deals and discounts on some of our most popular products, making it the perfect time to stock up on gifts for family and friends.

2. When does the "Christmas in March" promotion start?

The "Christmas in March" promotion typically starts in early March and runs for a limited time. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the exact dates.

3. Are there any restrictions on products for the "Christmas in March" promotion?

No, there are no restrictions on which products can be purchased during the "Christmas in March" promotion. However, some products may be limited in quantity and may sell out quickly, so we recommend shopping early to ensure you get your desired items.

4. Can I use any other discounts or promotions with the "Christmas in March" deals?

Unfortunately, no. The "Christmas in March" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, the deals and discounts offered during this time are typically greater than any other ongoing promotions, making it the best time to shop for holiday gifts.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the "Christmas in March" promotion?

Yes, our regular return and exchange policy still applies to items purchased during the "Christmas in March" promotion. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within our specified time frame. However, keep in mind that some items may be limited in quantity and may not be available for exchange or return once sold out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • jenniann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mypamperedmoocow
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies