• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Cooking: Delicious Recipes for Your Holiday Feast | Pampered Chef Tips

In summary, there are many easy and delicious Christmas recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products. Some options include Cranberry Brie Bites, Mini Quiche Lorraine, and Peppermint Brownie Trifle. There are also recipes available for guests with dietary restrictions and unique dishes such as Chocolate Peppermint Roll, Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potatoes, and Stuffed Acorn Squash. To make holiday cooking easier, recommended Pampered Chef products include the Mix 'N Scraper®, Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, and Classic Batter Bowl.
ChefJen2012
Hi all,
I'm hosting my first Christmas for 25 people and I am dying to show off my Pampered Cheffing skills! I am making a ham and I was wondering what I should bake it in... rectangular baker?
Also, I need some good recipes for sides... potatoes au gratin and something with pineapple to go with the ham.. any ideas?

Thanks so much!!!

As for your ham, if it fits in the covered roaster, I'd cook it in that. The rectangle baker works, you just have to put a foil tent over it.

Southern Living has a fabulous, easy scalloped potato recipe. I make it in my square baker. Use my mandoline for all the prep.

As for pineapple, how about one of those ambrosia fruit/jello/cool whip type "salads". That's always yummy.

Hmm... It's pretty big, I don't thin kit would fit in the roaster. Maybe the roasting pan/rack?
I don't have the square baker... I have the rectangle, RCB and DCB... the Rect should work.
That pineapple "salad" sounds delicious!
Thanks for the ideas!

Do you have the Roasting Pan with Rack? It is AMAZING for ham (without the rack)! Even my MIL borrows it from me to do hers (we take turns on holidays). The rectangular baker will work, just be sure to tent it with foil for the first bit. :)

I do have that pan! I'll use that for the ham and I guess the rect baker for the potatoes. I'm getting hungry! :)

1. What are some easy Christmas recipes I can make with Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we have a wide variety of recipes that are perfect for the holiday season. Some easy and delicious options include our Cranberry Brie Bites made with our Mini Muffin Pan, our Mini Quiche Lorraine using our Mini Tart Shaper, and our Peppermint Brownie Trifle made with our Trifle Bowl.

2. I have guests with dietary restrictions. Can you recommend any Christmas recipes that cater to different dietary needs?

Yes, we have a range of Christmas recipes that cater to different dietary needs. Our website has a filter option where you can select specific dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian to find the perfect recipe for your guests. We also have a variety of allergen-free products, such as our Gluten-Free Flour Blend, to make cooking for dietary restrictions easier.

3. I want to make a show-stopping Christmas dessert. Do you have any recommendations?

Absolutely! Our Chocolate Peppermint Roll made with our Large Sheet Pan is a crowd-pleaser and will definitely impress your guests. Our Holiday Cranberry Upside-Down Cake made with our Brownie Pan is also a delicious and festive option. And for a classic holiday dessert, our Gingerbread Cheesecake made with our Springform Pan is a must-try.

4. I'm looking for a unique Christmas side dish. Can you suggest something different?

We have many unique and delicious side dish options for Christmas. Our Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potatoes made with our Large Bar Pan are a tasty twist on a classic dish. Our Brussels Sprouts Gratin made with our Rockcrok® Everyday Pan is also a unique and flavorful choice. And for a vegetarian side dish, our Stuffed Acorn Squash made with our Square Baker is sure to impress.

5. I'm hosting a Christmas party and want to make sure my kitchen is stocked with the essentials. What Pampered Chef products do you recommend for holiday cooking?

For holiday cooking, we recommend our Mix 'N Scraper® and Mix 'N Chop® for easy mixing and chopping. Our Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is perfect for cooking multiple dishes at once, and our Chef's Silicone Basting Brush is great for basting meats and vegetables. And for holiday baking, our Classic Batter Bowl and Adjustable Measuring Spoons are must-haves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HH_04
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • bbauman07