• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Raffle Flyer for Open House with Consultation Services

In summary, the conversation was about preparing for a Christmas open house with 5 other consultants and creating a catchy flyer to promote the event. Customers will receive raffle tickets for filling out a contact sheet, making purchases at the booth, scheduling a party, and scheduling a business opportunity meeting. The flyer draft includes details about the open house, how to qualify for raffle tickets, and encourages customers to bring a friend.
noelskitchen
I'm doing an open house with 5 other types of consultants tomorrow. I need to make a catchy Christmas Flyer for my table.

Each customer will be greeted at the door when they come in and for filling out a contact sheet they will get 1 raffle ticket, they will also get one raffle ticket for every $25 in purchases at my booth, four tickets for scheduling a party and four for scheduling a business opportunity meeting. Does anyone have a flyer they can share?

Christmas Open HouseTis the season to shop! Join us for our Christmas Open House and enjoy holiday cheer, music, and refreshments. Come meet with five of your favorite consultants and find unique gifts for everyone on your list. Plus, get a chance to win amazing raffle prizes!Here's how you can qualify for raffle tickets:• Fill out a contact sheet - 1 ticket• For every $25 in purchases at our booth - 1 ticket• Schedule a party - 4 tickets• Schedule a business opportunity meeting - 4 ticketsWe look forward to seeing you soon![Your logo]

Here's a quick draft of a catchy Christmas flyer for your open house:"Jingle all the way to our festive open house!
Join us and 5 other consultants for a jolly good time.Be greeted at the door with holiday cheer,
Fill out a contact sheet and get a raffle ticket near.
For every $25 you spend at our booth,
Another chance to win, it's a holiday truth.Schedule a party, get four tickets more,
Schedule a business meeting, four tickets galore.
With so many chances, you're sure to win,
Gifts and prizes, let the fun begin!Don't miss out on this merry event,
Mark your calendars, it's time well spent.
Spread the holiday joy and bring a friend,
Together we'll make this open house a trend.See you at our table, we can't wait,
Let's celebrate the season, it's never too late!"

1. What is the purpose of the Christmas Raffle Flyer?

The Christmas Raffle Flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to promote our holiday products and services. It also serves as a way to engage our customers and give them a chance to win exciting prizes.

2. How can I participate in the Christmas Raffle?

To participate in the Christmas Raffle, simply purchase any Pampered Chef product during the promotion period and you will automatically be entered into the raffle. Each purchase counts as one entry, so the more you buy, the higher your chances of winning.

3. What prizes can I win from the Christmas Raffle?

We have a variety of prizes for our Christmas Raffle, including Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and even a holiday getaway. The exact prizes may vary depending on the promotion, so be sure to check the flyer for more details.

4. When will the winners of the Christmas Raffle be announced?

The winners of the Christmas Raffle will be announced on the designated date mentioned in the flyer. This is usually a few days after the promotion period ends. Be sure to follow our social media pages for updates on the announcement.

5. Can I still participate in the Christmas Raffle if I live outside of the US?

Unfortunately, the Christmas Raffle is only open to residents of the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to expand our promotions to other countries in the future. However, you can still shop for our holiday products and enjoy our services as a non-US resident.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies