• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Time! Hubby Got Me an iPad w/ Retina Display

In summary, the main difference between an iPad with Retina display and a regular iPad is the screen resolution, with the Retina display having a higher pixel density and better color accuracy. You can use a stylus with the iPad with Retina display, but not all styluses are compatible. The iPad with Retina display comes with a standard one-year warranty and the option to purchase extended coverage. Most apps and games are compatible, but some older apps may not be optimized for the higher resolution. You can also connect your iPad with Retina display to a TV using an HDMI adapter for larger screen viewing.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
Hubby got a me an iPad with Retina display wahoo

That is awesome!!!!

thxs im playing away

He did great! Know you're enjoying it. Merry Christmas!

yep getting use to a small key board

Dina Atnip said:
yep getting use to a small key board

Haha. Good luck with that! I have had one for two years and I am still getting used to it. (Thus my fine print disclaimer below!). ;)

lol it is hard to get use to it

Dina Atnip said:
Christmas Present
Christmas Present? I never saw Christmas Past, so Christmas Future never showed up. Yea! Another successful year of being Scrooge!

My favorite Christmas present was a book my kids made me of them and the grandkids and yes I cried. It is absolutely the best thing I could have ever recieved.

1. What is the difference between an iPad with Retina display and a regular iPad?

The main difference is the screen resolution. The Retina display has a much higher pixel density, resulting in a clearer and more detailed image. It also has better color accuracy and a wider viewing angle.

2. Can I use a stylus with the iPad with Retina display?

Yes, you can use a stylus with the iPad with Retina display. However, not all styluses are compatible, so make sure to check the specifications before purchasing one.

3. Does the iPad with Retina display come with a warranty?

Yes, the iPad with Retina display comes with a standard one-year warranty from Apple. You also have the option to purchase additional AppleCare+ for extended coverage.

4. Is the iPad with Retina display compatible with all apps and games?

Most apps and games are compatible with the iPad with Retina display. However, some older apps may not be optimized for the higher resolution and may appear pixelated. You can check the app's compatibility in the App Store.

5. Can I connect my iPad with Retina display to a TV?

Yes, you can connect your iPad with Retina display to a TV using an HDMI adapter. This will allow you to mirror your iPad's display on a larger screen for presentations, videos, or gaming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katie0128