• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Homemade Ornaments a Good Business Idea?

In summary, the Christmas ornaments can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, and are made with high-quality materials. They can be personalized with a name or message for an additional fee. The ornaments are available year-round but are most popular during the holiday season. They are not dishwasher safe and should be hand-washed to maintain their durability.
JenD01
Hello,
My name is Jennifer, I'm a fairly new consultant, I've been reading the threads and chats for a while though :) My team had our December meeting/holiday get together tonight and we did an ornament exchange.
I made a homemade ornament that went over really well. My director suggested that I show them around and see if there is any interest. I have not set a price yet, just wanted to put some feelers out to see if anyone is interestd :) LMK

Happy Holidays
ornament.jpg

OMG!!! I LOVE IT!! How much????

&12.99, not sure about shipping, depends on method and destination :)

Boy are you creative! Are you an artist?

Certainly not an artist, just very creative ;) I do things like for fun. I started an etsy site a while ago, but really don't have time to keep up on it. Everyone at our team meeting loved the ornament so much I figured I make some and sell them for som extra Christmas money! :)

It is made out of clay? It looks like it.

Yes it is clay, baked and glazed for the shine :)

OMG! I LOVE THIS! Do you have them already made up? Also how big is it? If I can them ASAP, I would like at least a dozen!!! Please let me know? TIA

Ginger

They are made to order so me please let me know and we can arrange payment and shipping info :)

I would love one! Please let me know how much (shipping to Terryville, CT 06786). Thank you!

They are $12.99, size is approx 4" in diameter. 2-3 day priority shipping $6

1. How can I purchase the Christmas ornaments?

You can purchase the Christmas ornaments through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Please contact your nearest consultant or visit our website to place your order.

2. What materials are used to make the ornaments?

The ornaments are made with high-quality materials such as fabric, wood, and metal. Each ornament is carefully crafted to ensure durability and longevity.

3. Can I personalize the ornaments with a name or message?

Yes, you can personalize the ornaments with a name or short message. We offer custom engraving services for an additional fee. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant to discuss your personalization options.

4. Are the ornaments only available during the holiday season?

No, the Christmas ornaments are available for purchase year-round. However, they are most popular during the holiday season and make great gifts for friends and family.

5. Are the ornaments dishwasher safe?

We do not recommend putting the Christmas ornaments in the dishwasher as it may damage the materials and design. We suggest hand-washing them with mild soap and warm water to ensure their longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenD01
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
JenD01
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
KRISTI'SCOOKING