• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Open House: Elevate Your Display with Must-Have Items"

In summary, as an expert summarizer of content, I would suggest adding top-selling products like the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven and Quick Cooker, seasonal items from the Fall/Holiday collection, and popular kitchen tools like the Food Chopper and Garlic Press to your display. Also, make sure to have catalogs and order forms available for easy ordering. Good luck with your open house!
sarahjmpc
I am hosting an open house event with 2 other vendors. I have slacked alot with my business. So this is my chance to really step things up. I do this open house every year. I have lots of cash and carry items but I would like to perk up my display. What are some must have items in displays? Thanks for all of your help it will be greatly appreciated.

Look at the mini Holiday catalog and duplicate some of those ideas. They are really nice. Then it'll show off how to decorate/display with our products.

O good idea didn't even think of that. Thank you

Make up some gifts. Put M&Ms (or a holiday candy) in one or two of the Prep Bowls. Wrap with a ribbon. Put together one of the Batter Bowl Mix gifts.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have an open house event coming up and that you're looking to step up your game. It's always good to refresh and update your display to keep things interesting for your customers.Some must-have items in your display could include our top-selling products, such as the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven or the Quick Cooker. These are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes, making them great conversation starters at your event.You could also consider adding some seasonal items, like our Fall/Holiday collection, to add a festive touch to your display. And don't forget about our popular kitchen tools, like the Food Chopper and the Garlic Press, which are always in demand and can be showcased in a visually appealing way.Lastly, make sure to have plenty of catalogs and order forms available for customers to take home with them. This will make it easy for them to place orders and continue to support your business even after the event is over.Best of luck with your open house and I hope these suggestions help to perk up your display. Happy selling!

What is a Christmas Open House?

A Christmas Open House is a festive event where guests can sample holiday treats, shop for gifts, and get inspired with holiday cooking ideas using Pampered Chef products.

When is the Christmas Open House?

The date of the Christmas Open House may vary, but it is typically held in early to mid-December. Check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and times.

Is there a cost to attend the Christmas Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend the Christmas Open House. It is a free event for anyone interested in holiday cooking and gift ideas.

Can I bring a friend to the Christmas Open House?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite family, friends, and neighbors to join you at the Christmas Open House.

What can I expect at the Christmas Open House?

At the Christmas Open House, you can expect to try delicious holiday recipes, see demonstrations of Pampered Chef products, and get great gift ideas for everyone on your list. You may also have the opportunity to enter raffles and win prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stoneheather
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies