• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Holiday Cheer: Our Family Christmas Newsletter

In summary, a Christmas newsletter should include updates on family, significant events, photos, and holiday traditions. To make it more visually appealing, add festive graphics, use different fonts and colors, and incorporate photos and illustrations. The method of sending the newsletter is a personal preference, with email being more cost-effective and convenient while mail adds a personal touch. It is common to send a Christmas newsletter once a year, but it can also be sent quarterly or biannually. The newsletter can also be shared on social media or personal blogs for a wider audience.
raebates
Staff member
Do you send out a family Christmas newsletter? If so, please share. Here's ours.

Attachments

• Letter 2016.pdf
    591.1 KB · Views: 666
Thanks Rae!

No, I don't send out a family Christmas newsletter. I think it's a nice idea, but I just don't have the time or energy to put one together every year. Plus, I feel like most of my family and friends already know what's going on in our lives through social media or regular communication. But I love reading other people's newsletters and seeing what they've been up to! Your newsletter looks great, by the way. I especially love the family photo – everyone looks so happy and festive. Thanks for sharing!

1. What should I include in my Christmas newsletter?

Your Christmas newsletter should include updates on your family, any significant events or milestones from the past year, photos of your family and any special memories or traditions from the holiday season. You can also include a personal message or holiday greeting to your friends and family.

2. How can I make my Christmas newsletter more visually appealing?

You can add festive holiday graphics or designs, use a variety of fonts and colors, and incorporate photos or illustrations to make your Christmas newsletter more visually appealing. You can also use different formatting styles, such as bullet points or bold headings, to break up the text and make it more visually interesting.

3. Should I send my Christmas newsletter via email or mail?

The method of sending your Christmas newsletter is a personal preference. Sending it via email is more cost-effective and convenient, especially if you have a large mailing list. However, sending it via mail can add a personal touch and is a great option if you want to include physical photos or other items in your newsletter.

4. How often should I send out a Christmas newsletter?

Sending out a Christmas newsletter once a year, during the holiday season, is the most common practice. However, you can also send out newsletters quarterly or biannually to keep your friends and family updated on your life throughout the year.

5. Can I share my Christmas newsletter on social media?

Yes, you can share your Christmas newsletter on social media. It's a great way to reach a wider audience and keep in touch with friends and family who may not be on your mailing list. You can also post your newsletter on your personal blog or website for easy access for those who want to read it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates