• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spread Holiday Cheer: Read Our Christmas Newsletter | CS Friends

In summary, The Furry Guy likes to remain anonymous, and it gives him a bit of protection from what people might say about him. He and his family shared a Christmas newsletter with their friends on CS.
raebates
Staff member
Thought I'd share our Christmas newsletter with my friends here on CS. Feel free to share yours. I love learning more about each of you.

Attachments

• 2009 Letter.pdf
    228.9 KB · Views: 409
I love it Rae! I want to put one together this year .. haven't done one in awhile. It's a great way to get all the updates and happenings with all of the family.Happy Holidays to you and your family.

It's wonderful Rae! It's nice to know The Furry Guy has a name ;). I've written mine out, now I just need to get DH to read it to make sure I didn't miss anything, then translate it for those family members who don't read English. From there, printing and stuffing envelopes.

Be sure to share it, Noora. Yes, The Furry Guy has a name. Among most of our friends he's known by his given name. However, they love the fact that my friends know him as The Furry Guy. Patti, I can't not do a newsletter now. We've done one for a number of years. People we no longer get a chance to see and catch up with tell me that they always look forward to our letter. It lets them feel like we've spent time together.

OK, here's mine.

Attachments

• Christmas Letter 09.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 427
Good job, Noora! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing guys!! I was wondering if I'd ever learn TFG's real name!! LOL!

Thanks for sharing your letters. It inspires me to write one of my own. Never have been good at that kind of stuff

The Furry Guy likes the fact that he remains mostly anonymous. It gives him a bit of protection from whatever I might say about him. :)

Thanks for this thread, it finally spurred me to write our yearly letter, so i sat down and did it and now it is done thanks to you all!

Goo for you, Maragib. Are you willing to share it?Here's a hint for next year. Staring now, make notes about things that happen. That way you won't have to remember everything next year when you sit own to write your newsletter.

I save all of our pictures on the external harddrive in folders titled with the dates of the events. I browse through those folders, and use the checkbook to look back at what we did each year. May be a bit of an unusual way to figure it all out, but it works! :D

Rae, I love it! I've always wanted to do it since I'm a scrapbooker and memory keeper at heart but I feel like our circle of true friends is somewhat small so I never have really done it. Would it be tacky to do via e-mail as I just ordered 20 photo cards for my little list?

Can't wait to read more and maybe I'll create one just to share with my PC friends!

These days email isn't considered tacky at all. I receive a few Christmas newsletters that way.

I still need to edit, so if you see anything, or if areas are confusing, please feel free to let me know. :D Mara

Attachments

• December 2009 letter.doc
    23 KB · Views: 287
Thanks so much for sharing, Maragib. It's a really fun letter. Since you asked, I noticed two typos:In the paragraph where you're talking about Caleb the world willing is missing an l. In the paragraph about yourself the word occasionally should be capitalized. Have a wonderful Christmas!

What is a Christmas Newsletter?

A Christmas newsletter is a special edition newsletter that is sent out during the holiday season to share updates and well wishes with family and friends.

How do I create a Christmas Newsletter?

To create a Christmas newsletter, you can use a word processing or design program to layout your content. You can also use online templates or services to help you create a professional-looking newsletter.

What should I include in a Christmas Newsletter?

A Christmas newsletter typically includes updates on family events and milestones, photos, a summary of the year, and well wishes for the upcoming year. You can also include recipes, gift ideas, and other holiday-related content.

How do I send out a Christmas Newsletter?

You can send out a Christmas newsletter through email, traditional mail, or even post it on social media. Make sure to have a list of recipients ready and consider using a mailing service if sending through traditional mail.

Can I use images and graphics in my Christmas Newsletter?

Yes, you can include images and graphics in your Christmas newsletter. However, make sure to use high-quality images and avoid using copyrighted material without permission. You can also create your own graphics or use free stock images.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates