• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Make a Christmas Miracle Happen for Becky?

In summary, Sandi's friend Becky passed away from cancer. Sandi visited her the week before she died and saw that she was at peace with her situation. Prayers continue to be sent for her family and friends.
Shawnna
Gold Member
For you prayer warriors out there I have another very special request.

My sister's best friend Becky from high school...she is 38...is dying from cancer. Last week her doctors sent her home telling her there was nothing more that they can do and that she had about 2 weeks left. Hospice has been called in. Becky's only child is a 14 year old girl. Becky needs a Christmas miracle or soon she will be "going home". She is at peace with her situation. She is in a lot of pain. I have spent time in prayer for her and always tell God that I pray He will give her a miraculous healing, but if that is not His will for her, that He would make her comfortable, and give her and her family strength. I also pray that He doesn't take her until she is ready in her heart and mind to spend eternity with Him. So, could you please add her to your prayer list. Thank you so much.

Definitely Shawna. May God's will be done and her family have peace with it.

I've prayed for comfort and, if it be God's plan, for a miracle.

Prayers being said, not only for your friend and her daughter, but also for anyone and everyone who knows her...including you! You all need strength and comfort during such a difficult time. Prayers for all.

I too echo what all have wished for her.

One of my employees lost her son December 7, 2006 to a brain tumor. He would have turned 12 on December 8th, 2006. She is still having a tough time. We all rally around her this time of year and her family take over when school is out. My heart aches so much for her and all those that associate this special time of year with such sadness.

Praying for Becky and her family and friends that they may find comfort and strength at this most difficult time. I lost a friend to cancer last year on December 19th - he would have turned 40 just a few weeks ago - I think about him every day.

Prayers being sent!

I'm praying for her and the family as well.

thanks for all the prayers. They put Becky back in the hospital yesterday. I miswrote in my earlier post...she has 2 daughters of which one is 14, the same age as my son. Her daughters are not doing well at all. One is angry and the other is just withdrawn. We are still praying for that miracle. Becky has touched many lives. She is a school teacher in our home town. Thanks again for the prayers, please keep praying.

Many prayers coming for all of you, Shawnna.

This is very sad, sending prayers.

Heartbreaking . . . we HAVE to find a cure for cancer. Adding my prayers to all the others.

Sandi

Well, the doctors are sending Becky home today. They have given her no hope for recovery. She was "out of it" the past few days...talking and mumbling, mostly about high school. I have seen this before and it tells me she is very near the end. But, we are still praying for a miraculous healing. I know that God is still in the miracle working business. I know He is the Great Physician and He can heal cancer. But, I also know that it may not be His will for her to live. I keep telling myself that no matter what happens God has a plan and a purpose for this. Something good will come from this no matter what. Becky and I aren't close...she was my sister's best friend and 4 years younger than I...but I remember her as a child, staying at my house, watching her play basketball and softball. And I remember her family...they are such great people. And, I remember her daughters...one who is the same age as my youngest...one who was a student in the HeadStart center I worked in. It breaks my heart. I just pray the Lord will give her family strength and peace...Becky seems to be at peace with whatever happens. Thank you so much for your prayers. Please continue to pray.

lots of prayers for your friend and her family.

I just wanted to let you all know that my friend Becky went to be with Jesus this morning. I got to visit her Thursday. It was so heartbreaking to see her...she was so thin and in a lot of pain. But, we prayed with her and it became obvious that she was at peace with whatever God had for her...her family was at peace also. We know that now she is with Jesus and she is cancer free and in no pain. Her funeral will be next week. Please keep her family in your prayers. It is going to be tough for her daughters and her husband. Thanks.

Thank you for the update, Shawnna. I am so sorry about the loss of your friend, but I definitely join you in believing that she is in a happier place with no pain (and with Jesus holding her hand). Prayers for her family and friends (including you), because being the ones left behind is never easy. Bless you all!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss - may you find comfort and peace in this time of deep sadness.

I'm terribly sorry to hear this news. I'm glad she is now pain free and running alongside Jesus.

I'm so sorry for your loss and heartbroken for her family. I pray peace will come to them in time.

I am sorry for the loss. I pray that you and the family find comfort and joy in the happy memories they shared.

1. What is the "Christmas Miracle Needed..." program?

The "Christmas Miracle Needed..." program is a special initiative by Pampered Chef to spread joy and happiness during the holiday season. Through this program, we offer assistance to families in need by providing them with essential items and gifts to make their Christmas celebration a little brighter.

2. How can I nominate a family for the "Christmas Miracle Needed..." program?

You can nominate a family for the "Christmas Miracle Needed..." program by filling out the nomination form on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. We ask for some basic information about the family and their needs to ensure that we are able to provide them with the most appropriate assistance.

3. What kind of assistance does the "Christmas Miracle Needed..." program provide?

The "Christmas Miracle Needed..." program provides families with essential items such as groceries, household supplies, and gifts for children. We also try to fulfill any specific requests or needs that the family may have. Our goal is to make their Christmas a little easier and more enjoyable.

4. Who is eligible to receive assistance from the "Christmas Miracle Needed..." program?

We believe that everyone deserves to have a happy and memorable Christmas, so there are no strict eligibility requirements for the "Christmas Miracle Needed..." program. We consider each nomination on a case-by-case basis and do our best to help as many families as possible.

5. How can I support the "Christmas Miracle Needed..." program?

There are several ways you can support the "Christmas Miracle Needed..." program. You can nominate a family, make a donation, or volunteer your time. You can also spread the word about the program and encourage others to get involved in spreading joy and kindness during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies