• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered Chef team.Need a Festive Invite for a Holiday Show?

In summary, a Christmas Invite is a holiday event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can sample recipes, learn about products, and shop for gifts. You can get invited by contacting a consultant, attending a friend's invite, or checking the website for upcoming events. At a Christmas Invite, you can expect to sample recipes, learn about products, and get exclusive deals. While there is no obligation to purchase, there are special discounts available for those who choose to shop at the event. You can also host a Christmas Invite at your own home by contacting a consultant for more information.
chesse
Gold Member
Hi,
I'm doing a show for a friend's daughter who lives in a house with three other young woman with disabilities. They had a show when they first moved into the house and they had a riot! I'm in need of a holiday themed full page invite for them to send. I'm crafting challenged.
TIA
Char

There's a nice one on CC. Let me find the link...

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/hmfth_invite.pdf

Thank you very much. It's perfect.
Char

leneHi Charlene,Thank you for reaching out! I would be happy to help you create a holiday themed invite for your friend's daughter and her roommates. It sounds like they had a lot of fun at their previous show and I'm sure this one will be just as enjoyable.To start, you can browse through our collection of holiday themed invitations on our website. We have a variety of styles and designs to choose from. Once you have selected the perfect invite, you can customize it with your friend's daughter's name and any other details you would like to include.If you need any assistance with the customization process, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I would be more than happy to guide you through it. Also, don't forget to take advantage of our special holiday promotions and add some festive kitchen tools to your order!Wishing you and your friend's daughter a wonderful holiday season.Best,

What is a Christmas Invite?

A Christmas Invite is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant during the holiday season. It is a fun and festive gathering where guests can sample holiday recipes, learn about new products, and shop for gifts.

How do I get invited to a Christmas Invite?

You can get invited to a Christmas Invite by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by attending a friend's invite. You can also check our website for upcoming events in your area.

What can I expect at a Christmas Invite?

At a Christmas Invite, you can expect to sample delicious holiday recipes, learn about our top-selling products, and get exclusive deals and discounts. It is also a great opportunity to connect with friends and family and get into the holiday spirit.

Do I have to buy anything at a Christmas Invite?

No, you are not obligated to purchase anything at a Christmas Invite. It is meant to be a fun and informative event, and you are welcome to attend without making a purchase. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions for those who choose to shop at the event.

Can I host a Christmas Invite at my own home?

Yes, you can host a Christmas Invite at your own home. It is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun holiday gathering with your friends and family. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a Christmas Invite.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg