• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas in July Mystery Host Show: Ideas & Suggestions

In summary, hosting a "Christmas in July" Mystery Host show is a great way to celebrate the holiday season year round. Some ideas for this type of event include having a special themed menu, playing Christmas music, decorating with festive decorations, and having guests bring secret Santa gifts. Other ideas include a cookie swap, festive treats, holiday games, and a gift exchange. As a consultant, you can also showcase holiday gift ideas and offer special deals and discounts to guests.
pampered2007
Hello! I was thinking about hosting a "Christmas in July" Mystery Host show and was wondering how many of you have also done this and what kinds of things do you do at the show? I normally host an open house in November or December with gift ideas and a cookie swap, but this would be something new I've never done so I'm open to any comments, ideas, and suggestions anyone might have. Thanks!

Christmas in July is a great way to celebrate the holiday season year round! It's also a great opportunity to have some fun and create a festive atmosphere for your guests. Here are some ideas for your Mystery Host show:- Have a special Christmas in July themed menu that you can serve to your guests.- Ask your guests to bring a secret Santa gift for someone at the show.- Play Christmas music and carols throughout the night.- Have a festive photo booth with props to take pictures.- Decorate your home or venue with Christmas decorations.- Give out special Christmas in July desserts like cookie platters, cakes, cupcakes, or other sweet treats.- Ask your guests to come dressed in their favorite Christmas sweaters or accessories.- Have a special game or activity like a scavenger hunt or trivia night.- End the night with a special performance like karaoke or a dance performance.These are just some ideas of how you can make your Christmas in July Mystery Host show a success. Good luck and have fun!

I have done a Christmas in July Mystery Host show before and it was a lot of fun! Here are some ideas and suggestions for your event:1. Send out invitations: Create a festive invitation that includes the date, time, and location of the event. You can also include a special offer or discount for guests who attend.2. Decorate: Make your home or party space feel like Christmas in July by decorating with lights, wreaths, and other holiday decorations. You can also set up a Christmas tree and have guests bring ornaments to decorate it with.3. Have a cookie swap: Since you mentioned you normally do a cookie swap at your holiday open house, why not do one for your Christmas in July event as well? Ask guests to bring a batch of their favorite holiday cookies to share with everyone.4. Serve festive treats: In addition to the cookie swap, you can also serve other festive treats like hot cocoa, eggnog, or holiday-themed snacks.5. Play Christmas music: Create a playlist of your favorite holiday songs to play in the background during the event. This will help set the mood and make guests feel like they are celebrating Christmas in July.6. Offer special deals and discounts: Since this is a Mystery Host show, you can offer special deals and discounts to guests who attend. For example, you can have a buy one, get one free deal or offer a discount on certain products.7. Play games: To keep guests entertained, you can play holiday-themed games like a Christmas movie trivia or a gift wrapping relay race.8. Have a gift exchange: You can also have a Secret Santa or White Elephant gift exchange at your event. Ask guests to bring a wrapped gift (with a suggested price range) and have everyone draw numbers to determine the order of gift selection.9. Have a raffle: You can also hold a raffle for a chance to win a special prize or product. This can be a fun way to get guests excited and engaged in the event.10. Share holiday gift ideas: As a consultant, you can showcase some of your favorite holiday products and gift ideas. You can also have guests share their own ideas and gift suggestions.I hope these ideas help you plan a fun and successful Christmas in July Mystery Host show! Good luck!

1. What is a Christmas in July Mystery Host Show?

A Christmas in July Mystery Host Show is a special event where guests can come together and shop for holiday-themed products from Pampered Chef. The host of the show is kept a secret until the end, and the person with the highest sales at the end of the event will be chosen as the mystery host and receive the host rewards.

2. How can I host a Christmas in July Mystery Host Show?

If you are interested in hosting a Christmas in July Mystery Host Show, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to set up a date and time for the event. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your event a success.

3. What are some ideas for a Christmas in July Mystery Host Show?

Some ideas for a Christmas in July Mystery Host Show include: hosting a themed party with holiday decorations and music, offering holiday-inspired food and drinks for guests to enjoy, and showcasing some of Pampered Chef's holiday products through live demonstrations or samples.

4. How can I maximize my chances of becoming the mystery host?

To increase your chances of becoming the mystery host, you can invite as many friends and family members as possible to attend the event, promote the event on social media, and offer incentives for guests to make purchases. You can also consider hosting the event at a time when your friends and family are more likely to make purchases, such as during a weekend or holiday.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Christmas in July Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Christmas in July Mystery Host Show comes with many benefits, including the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, the chance to connect with friends and family, and the excitement of potentially becoming the mystery host and earning even more rewards. It also allows you to get a head start on your holiday shopping and avoid the stress of last-minute shopping in December.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sara Dawn