• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas/Holiday wish list

sih

Novice Member
Silver Member
Apr 3, 2009
I would love to have a wish list for guests to fill out and a part to tell who they would like us to contact about their wish list. Has anyone done this before? And if so, would you mind sharing it with us here?

Thanks so much!! :)
Stacey

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
there was a thread about this not to long ago. search the files section with 'christmas wish' and there is a ton of stuff.

sih

Novice Member
Silver Member
Apr 3, 2009
Ok, thanks. I did search but will try christmas wish this time.

sih

Novice Member
Silver Member
Apr 3, 2009
Yeah, I am not seeing a ton of stuff anywhere that has some samples of wish lists.....

ChefGwendolyn

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2008
I would love to have a wish list for guests to fill out and a part to tell who they would like us to contact about their wish list. Has anyone done this before? And if so, would you mind sharing it with us here?

Thanks so much!! :)
Stacey

Here is one that I created a little while ago, hope that it helps!

Attachments

• Santa wish list.doc
    519.5 KB · Views: 723

tracyt

Novice Member
Aug 27, 2009
ChefGwedolyn,

Thanks so much! I had been thinking about doing this, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. It looks great! Thanks so much for putting it together!!

Blessings,
Tracy

cathyskitchen

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2007
You can just use the "Wish List" that is on the Downloads section of CC. Print it out and hand it to everyone with their catalog and order form. Tell them to check off the items they want on their wish list, and on the back of their Drawing Slip, have them write the name and contact information of the gift-givers for their wish list items (hubby, mom, etc.). No need to reinvent the wheel. GL!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views