1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Christmas Holiday cards

1. cookinforyou

cookinforyou Member Gold Member

Does anyone send out Christmas cards to their guest and or hosts. I am still new and don't have a huge base so I thought I would send them to everyone. But I don't want to pay $40 for Merill's cards and then the postage too.

Please share what you do!!

:angel:

thanks
    Jan

Dec 2, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I don't send Christmas cards. I send Thanksgiving cards thanking all of my hosts for the past year.

Dec 2, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

If you are wanting to send them cards, but not spend the $$ at Merrill- just get a regular box of Christmas cards (or use what you have if you have any left over), and then tuck a recipe card or something into the card as a "gift", along with your handwritten note.

I'm on the fence about it. I have a hard enough time sending cards to family! :) And now my newsletter service (Mike) has created some really nice e-card I can use for Christmas so I may just do that- at least I have that as a "plan B" if I don't get the others done! :) But my base is a bit larger- so I may just save them for HOSTS and Great Customers- then send the e-cards to everyone else.

Dec 2, 2009
  4. cookinforyou

I was thinking something along those lines, but the time is a factor especially at this point.

Dec 2, 2009
  5. cookinforyou

okay I have decided to keep it cheap and I am going to creat on preprinted holiday paper a not with a recipe

Dec 3, 2009
Have something to add?