• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Cards: Sending to Guests and Hosts - Tips and Ideas

In summary, Christmas Holiday Cards are festive cards that are sent during the holiday season to spread joy and well wishes. Pampered Chef offers customizable options that allow you to add your own photos, messages, and designs. They also offer religious designs and bulk ordering options for businesses and organizations. Delivery time varies depending on customization and shipping options. Standard shipping takes 5-7 business days, with expedited options available for an additional fee.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
Does anyone send out Christmas cards to their guest and or hosts. I am still new and don't have a huge base so I thought I would send them to everyone. But I don't want to pay $40 for Merill's cards and then the postage too.

Please share what you do!!

:angel:

thanks
Jan

I don't send Christmas cards. I send Thanksgiving cards thanking all of my hosts for the past year.

If you are wanting to send them cards, but not spend the $$ at Merrill- just get a regular box of Christmas cards (or use what you have if you have any left over), and then tuck a recipe card or something into the card as a "gift", along with your handwritten note.I'm on the fence about it. I have a hard enough time sending cards to family! :) And now my newsletter service (Mike) has created some really nice e-card I can use for Christmas so I may just do that- at least I have that as a "plan B" if I don't get the others done! :) But my base is a bit larger- so I may just save them for HOSTS and Great Customers- then send the e-cards to everyone else.

esavvymom said:
If you are wanting to send them cards, but not spend the $$ at Merrill- just get a regular box of Christmas cards (or use what you have if you have any left over), and then tuck a recipe card or something into the card as a "gift", along with your handwritten note.

I was thinking something along those lines, but the time is a factor especially at this point.

okay I have decided to keep it cheap and I am going to creat on preprinted holiday paper a not with a recipe

What are Christmas Holiday Cards?

Christmas Holiday Cards are festive cards that are sent during the holiday season to friends, family, and acquaintances to spread joy and well wishes.

Can I personalize my Christmas Holiday Cards?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable Christmas Holiday Cards that allow you to add your own photos, messages, and designs to make them unique and special.

Do you have religious Christmas Holiday Cards?

Yes, we offer a selection of religious Christmas Holiday Cards that feature traditional and modern designs with religious messages and imagery.

Can I order in bulk for my business or organization?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers bulk ordering options for businesses and organizations looking to send Christmas Holiday Cards to their clients or members. Contact us directly for more information and pricing.

How long does it take to receive my Christmas Holiday Cards?

The delivery time for Christmas Holiday Cards varies depending on the customization and shipping options you choose. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, but expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • sailortena
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ChefAggi