• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for the Holidays: Batter Bowls & Beyond!

In summary, a few batter bowl recipes include a Hershey Kiss mix, a cake mix, or a cookie mix. Some people also give out batter bowls with mixes in them to teachers, friends, or family. Another idea is to make a Celebration Cookie Mix and give them out as Christmas gifts. There are also a few small snowman or holiday themed plates that can be a gift.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I'd like to start a thread with all of your Christmas (Holiday) Gift Ideas. Has anyone given out batter bowls with mixes in them? What are some fantastic mixes that you do in the batter bowls, and do you have any tips on preparing them? Also, are there any other ideas for special gifts? I'd like to be able to share some ideas at my shows this week. Thanks!!

I'm a subscriber of Pinterest. I saw a cute idea last night on there. You take a whisk and put Hershey kisses in it. Then place it in a clear holiday/treat bag with the caption, "We 'Wisk' you a Merry 'KISSmas'!!

Check on CC under Homemade for the Holidays theme show (might be in archives.) There are a few batter bowl recipes. One year I gave the small batter bowls w/ mixes in them to my kids teachers.Another year I bought the petite bamboo spoons and the tiny bamboo bowls. Gave each teacher one bowl, one spoon, and one of the dipping oil seasonings. Other times I gave a sweet sprinkle flavor with a recipe card that I typed up with different ideas on how to use them. I've also given the sweet sauces with recipe ideas, too.1 Cup Prep Bowls filled with Hershey Kisses or other treats are good, too.

If someone is a garlic lover, the Garlic Press, the Peeler and Slicer and one of those small net bags of garlic makes a great gift. You can also do just the Press and garlic or the Peeler and Slicer and garlic.

winnee said:
I'm a subscriber of Pinterest. I saw a cute idea last night on there. You take a whisk and put Hershey kisses in it. Then place it in a clear holiday/treat bag with the caption, "We 'Wisk' you a Merry 'KISSmas'!!

That's CUTE!

Anyone know where would I find last year's Holiday gift ideas on Consultant Corner?

Almost any "gift in a jar" recipe will work in the classic batter bowl.
Oven or Grill Mitt with a couple appropriate tools, a sauce or rub, tied with a ribbon.
Small Bar Pan or Small Metal Sheet Pan, with a brownie packet mix & mini serving spatula.
Pie Pan & Pie Server with Caramel Sauce, wrap in cellophane, close with a twixit or ribbon.
Ice cream scoop & a dessert sauce tied with a ribbon
Round Snowman Plate with pillar candle, surrounded by individually wrapped holiday candies wrap in cellophane, close with a twixit or ribbon.
Snowman plate, Holiday Dots bowl or Snowman Platter with cookies or other goodies wrap in cellophane, close with a twixit or ribbon.
Small Bamboo Board with hunk of cheese & some fruit, Cheese Knife wrap in cellophane, close with a twixit or ribbon.

Thought of another one for the Batter Bowls or Prep Bowls! Mix up the 3, 2, 1 Cake Mix and put the mix in the bowl of your choice, with a recipe tag attached, either around the container with a ribbon org taped to the top of the prep bowl lid. I could see using this for co-workers, teachers, folks who live alone, your children's playmates or team.

I did the Celebration Cookie Mix in the small batter bowls last year. I actually took orders for them as Christmas presents for teachers and friends. Bought the bowls myself and prepared the layered mix and put red bows on them. I do recommend that when you put the mix together in order to get a better presentation, start by layering each ingredient to the outside of the bowl and then a smaller amount in the center. The ingredients which actually end up a little lower in the center but the last ingredient (oats) will fill the dip. If you just dump in the center and try to spread you don't get uniform layers. The Cookie mix makes an excellent cookie by the way. My daughter doesn't like cranberries and neither do I really, but we both loved the cookies.

chefa said:
Almost any "gift in a jar" recipe will work in the classic batter bowl.
Oven or Grill Mitt with a couple appropriate tools, a sauce or rub, tied with a ribbon.
Small Bar Pan or Small Metal Sheet Pan, with a brownie packet mix & mini serving spatula.
Pie Pan & Pie Server with Caramel Sauce, wrap in cellophane, close with a twixit or ribbon.
Ice cream scoop & a dessert sauce tied with a ribbon
Round Snowman Plate with pillar candle, surrounded by individually wrapped holiday candies wrap in cellophane, close with a twixit or ribbon.
Snowman plate, Holiday Dots bowl or Snowman Platter with cookies or other goodies wrap in cellophane, close with a twixit or ribbon.
Small Bamboo Board with hunk of cheese & some fruit, Cheese Knife wrap in cellophane, close with a twixit or ribbon.

If you are using the "gift in a jar" you will need to use the small batter bowl (1qt)

I made this flyer:thumbup:

Attachments

• christmas flyer.jpg
    christmas flyer.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 866

What are the top selling products for holiday gift ideas?

The top selling products for holiday gift ideas are our batter bowls and beyond collection. These include a variety of versatile and practical kitchen tools such as measuring cups, mixing bowls, and spatulas.

Can I personalize the batter bowls with a custom message?

Yes, our batter bowls can be personalized with a custom message for a special touch. Our personalization services allow you to add a name, monogram, or message to make the gift even more unique and meaningful.

Are there any discounts or promotions for buying multiple batter bowls?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for buying multiple batter bowls. Keep an eye out for our holiday sales and bundles that offer great deals on multiple items.

Do the batter bowls come in different sizes and colors?

Yes, our batter bowls come in a variety of sizes and colors to fit every kitchen and personal preference. From small individual bowls to large family-sized ones, we have something for everyone.

Are the batter bowls and other products in the collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our batter bowls and beyond collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience. They are also made with high-quality materials to ensure durability and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ugosherri
  • Products and Tips
Replies