• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows

In summary, the "Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the holiday season that allows customers to receive a discount on their purchases during the month of January. To obtain the coupon, one must attend a Pampered Chef party or place an order through a consultant during the holiday season. The discount amount may vary, but it is usually a percentage off or a set dollar amount off a certain purchase threshold. The coupon cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and it has a clear expiration date stated on it.
beepampered
Don't know how to look this up but I'm sure I read about it here.....

I have a potential early-January host. She was very excited about the idea I suggested to her and now have to deliver (that's where y'all come in to help). I suggested that she sell "gift cards" to the hubbys to give at Christmas. Basically, it would be giving a blessing on their wife purchasing items at the host's show. Has anyone created something that I could give her to hand out and/or explaining this? Or, perhaps, another suggestion to help insure good sales after the holidays? Thanks....BEE

This is a great idea! You can create a brochure or flyer to explain the gift card idea and how it works. In the brochure, you can include the benefits of buying the gift card and how it will help the recipient purchase items from your host's show. You can also include some images of the items that can be purchased with the card. Additionally, you could create a simple website page to explain the gift card idea, and add a link to the page in the brochure.

Hey BEE,I think that's a great idea to suggest to your potential host. It's always a good idea to think outside the box and come up with creative ways to boost sales. As for materials to hand out, you could create a simple flyer or brochure explaining the concept of the "gift cards" and how they can be used at the host's show. You could also include some examples of popular items or discounts that the gift cards could be used towards. Another suggestion would be to create a social media post or email template that your host can share with her friends and family to promote the gift cards. This way, she can reach a larger audience and potentially attract more customers. Good luck with your host and I hope this helps!

1. What is the "Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows"?

The "Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. It allows customers to receive a discount on their purchases during the month of January.

2. How do I get the "Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows"?

To receive the "Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows", you must attend a Pampered Chef party or place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant during the holiday season. The coupon will be included in your order or given to you at the party.

3. What is the discount amount for the "Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows"?

The discount amount for the "Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows" may vary, but it is typically a percentage off your total purchase or a set dollar amount off a certain purchase threshold. The specific details of the coupon will be stated on the coupon itself.

4. Can I use the "Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows" with other discounts or promotions?

No, the "Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is only valid for use on regular-priced items during the month of January.

5. What is the expiration date for the "Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows"?

The expiration date for the "Christmas Coupon for Jan. Shows" will be clearly stated on the coupon. It is typically valid for use throughout the month of January, but be sure to check the specific dates to ensure you don't miss out on the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise Watkins
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Rebeccascabinet
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
Replies