• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you started planning for next Christmas yet?

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to make Christmas planning easier for the following year. This includes making a file or notebook to keep track of ideas and notes, evaluating and updating decorations, taking advantage of after-Christmas sales, and keeping track of gift information to avoid repeating gifts. The speakers also mention keeping a spreadsheet of gifts given and received as a helpful organization tool.
raebates
Staff member
Today is December 26. There are only 364 days until Christmas!

So, Christmas 2012 is nearly over. (I figure I’m not the only one with a few holiday gatherings ahead.) Here’s an idea to help make things easier next Christmas. Make a file for next year. I keep one on my computer, but you can keep a paper file or even a notebook. In my Christmas folder I have a file named Notes for next Christmas. That’s where I keep my notes. What kind of notes?

• You know how you said, “Next year I’d like to _______________”? Make that note while it’s still fresh in your mind. That goes for recipe ideas, too.

• Look over your decorations. Anything need to be replaced or updated? Make note. See what you can get at the after-Christmas sales. What you can’t get now you can look for early next season.

• Get some good deals at the after-Christmas sales? Make note of what you bought. That way you won’t have to wonder if you have cards, new lights, wrapping paper, etc.

• Make notes of the gift information you overheard or were given. For instance, we give The Furry Guy’s siblings a mixture of Hershey Candy Cane Kisses and Brach’s Peppermint Nougats with a note that says Minty Kissmas from Chris & Rae. The Furry Guy’s oldest sibling told us that his wife doesn’t care for those candies; she loves milk chocolate, though.* I’ve made that note so that next year we can include something she’ll like.

You'll be amazed how much easier this will make things next year.

*They married just 18 months ago. They live in Virginia and weren’t able to attend the gathering last year because she was pregnant. Their daughter was born in January.

I keep a spreadsheet of gifts given and received .. have been doing this for years!

That's another one I've been doing for quite a while. It keeps me from giving the same "brilliant idea" gift to the same person.

1. What is the "Christmas Countdown 2013" promotion?

The "Christmas Countdown 2013" promotion is a special holiday event organized by Pampered Chef. It features a different deal or offer each day for the 25 days leading up to Christmas.

2. How do I participate in the "Christmas Countdown 2013" promotion?

To participate in the "Christmas Countdown 2013" promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website each day and check out the featured deal. You can also sign up for email notifications to make sure you don't miss any of the offers.

3. Can I combine the "Christmas Countdown 2013" deals with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Christmas Countdown 2013" deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Each deal is only available for the specific day it is featured and cannot be combined with other offers.

4. Are there any restrictions on the "Christmas Countdown 2013" deals?

Some of the "Christmas Countdown 2013" deals may have restrictions, such as limited quantities or specific products included. Make sure to read the details of each deal carefully before making a purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased through the "Christmas Countdown 2013" promotion?

All items purchased through the "Christmas Countdown 2013" promotion are subject to the same return and exchange policies as regular purchases from Pampered Chef. If you need to make a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates