• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the 'Hide the Turkey' Demo and How Does it Work?

In summary, a Christmas cookie theme/swap is a festive event where participants bake and exchange various types of cookies. To participate, you can either organize one or join one that is already organized. There is no specific type of cookie to bring, but it's recommended to have a variety. You can bring a recipe to share, but it's not required. Those with food allergies can still participate by informing others and bringing their own safe batch of cookies.
SusanK
Someone posted a Christmas Cookie Themed show a few months ago -- they used sugar cookie dough and showed how many different types of cookies you could make w/ added ingredients - like peanut butter. Also, does anyone have a flyer re: this? Also looking for an Apple Themed Flyer and a How To flyer. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks much.

Here are 3 things I have for cookie shows. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Cookie Exchange Host Letter.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 788
  • Cookie Baking Show 1.doc
    54 KB · Views: 670
  • cookie show.doc
    55 KB · Views: 651
Hide the Turkey?Ginger, in your letter to the host you mention something about a hide the turkey demo...what is that and how does it work???? :confused:

1. What is a Christmas cookie theme/swap?

A Christmas cookie theme/swap is a fun and festive event where participants bake and exchange various types of cookies with each other. It's a great way to try new recipes and get into the holiday spirit!

2. How do I participate in a Christmas cookie theme/swap?

To participate in a Christmas cookie theme/swap, you can either organize one with your friends and family or join one that is already organized. Simply decide on the date, time, and location of the event and ask each participant to bring a certain number of cookies to exchange.

3. What types of cookies should I bring to a Christmas cookie theme/swap?

You can bring any type of cookie you like to a Christmas cookie theme/swap, but it's always a good idea to have a variety. Some popular options include sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and shortbread cookies.

4. Do I need to bring a recipe for my cookies to a Christmas cookie theme/swap?

It's not necessary to bring a recipe for your cookies to a Christmas cookie theme/swap, but it's always a nice touch if you want to share your delicious recipe with others. You can write it down on a recipe card or print it out and attach it to your cookies.

5. Can I participate in a Christmas cookie theme/swap if I have food allergies?

Absolutely! Just make sure to inform the other participants of your allergies beforehand so they can accommodate your needs. You can also bring a batch of cookies that you know are safe for you to enjoy and exchange with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • babywings76