• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Cookie Types for a High-Efficiency Cookie Exchange Show?

In summary, the Cookie Exchange December shows will have guests bring 4 dozen cookies of some kind, along with a plastic container. The guests will make 3 different kinds of cookies. The peppermint bark is an easy and quick recipe that can be done in advance, and the chocolate mint bars from last year's show were a huge hit. Another idea is to do something like chocolate dipped nutterbutters, which are pre-made and easy to demo.
allergycooker
Gold Member
I have 4 Shows in December that we are doing a Cookie Exchange! The guests will bring 4 dozen cookies of some kind, along with a plastic container. At the show we will make 3 different kinds of cookies. I am definitely doing the cookie press but was wondering what other kinds you guys would suggest. Since the cookies will be coming in and out of the oven, I want the others to be something easy and maybe almost done.. Like at we started this before you got here and now let's finish it?

Do you think the peppermint bark? What other creative ones do you think?

Cranberry Almond Bark Crunch has been a hit so far!

I made the peppermint bark last weekend. It's really easy and quick!! perfect for inbetween when cookies are in the oven!

The chocolate mint bars from last years SB were a HUGE hit for me - I did those with cookie press cookies at several Cookie Exchange Shows last year.

allergycooker said:
I have 4 Shows in December that we are doing a Cookie Exchange! The guests will bring 4 dozen cookies of some kind, along with a plastic container. At the show we will make 3 different kinds of cookies. I am definitely doing the cookie press but was wondering what other kinds you guys would suggest. Since the cookies will be coming in and out of the oven, I want the others to be something easy and maybe almost done.. Like at we started this before you got here and now let's finish it?

Do you think the peppermint bark? What other creative ones do you think?

HOw about the Pecan Tassies? You could do up the tart pan in advance and just do the filling at the show! Explaining how you did the tarts first.??

What about something like Chocolate Dipped Nutterbutters? Buy prepackaged, and then demos the double boiler, and you aren't competing for oven space.

1. What is a Christmas Cookie Exchange Show?

A Christmas Cookie Exchange Show is a festive party where guests bring a set number of cookies and exchange them with others, resulting in a variety of delicious treats to take home. It's a fun way to share holiday spirit and try new cookie recipes.

2. How many cookies should I bring to the exchange?

We recommend bringing at least 3 dozen cookies to ensure there are enough for everyone to try and take home. However, you can bring more if you'd like to showcase multiple cookie recipes or if you have a large group attending.

3. Can I bring store-bought cookies to the exchange?

While homemade cookies are preferred, we understand that not everyone has the time or ability to bake. Store-bought cookies are allowed, but we encourage guests to get creative and add their own personal touch to them.

4. What types of cookies should I bring to the exchange?

There are no specific rules on what types of cookies to bring, but it's always fun to have a variety. You can bring classic holiday favorites, unique recipes, or even themed cookies. Just be sure to label any potential allergens for the safety of other guests.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the Christmas Cookie Exchange Show?

Yes, it's important to RSVP so the host can plan accordingly. They will need to know how many guests are attending and how many cookies each guest will be bringing. This will ensure everyone has a good variety of cookies to take home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • ChefBeckyD