• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosting a Kitchen Show with Pampered Chef Spice Up Your December?

In summary, the conversation discusses a holiday promotion idea of hosting a kitchen show on one of the 12 days of December and receiving a gift of the day. The gifts include kitchen items such as a can opener, batter bowl, seasonings, kitchen shears, utility knife, loaf pan, bakeware, and more. The host must have a minimum of $400 in guest sales to be eligible for the gift. Some participants express interest in the idea, while others mention their current holiday plans and bookings. One participant shares a list of items they plan to use for their own promotion.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
:D
ok this is not mine, i cannot take credit for it, but i love it!!

The 12 days of DECEMBER
Host a kitchen show on one of the 12 days of December and recv the gift of the day.
1-1 smooth edge can opener
2 -2qt classic batter bowl
3-3 seasonings of your choice
4-4 cutting everything kitchen shears
5-5 inch utility knife
6-6 cup stoneware loaf pan
7-7 inch x4 small oval baker
8-8inch x 6 bar board & cheese knife
9-9inch x 13 cutting board
10- 10inch tall family size pitcher
11 - 11 inch easy accent decorator
12 -12 cup chillzanne bowl

how cool would this be as an ice breaker.. pass these out on a sheet have everone sing to the theme of 12 days of Christmas.... they have it in hand and a jingle in there head and for a BONUS they can have it in there house in time for Christmas ....

make sure you put a clause at the end....

*to be eligible to recv gift you must hold show on the original day and guest sales must total $400 or more.

What do you think.... i'd be willing to pay that to get my december high... then think about the bookings for the new year......

I think it's great if you have that much money to put out. I have 3 children under the age of 5 and Christmas is already tough buying for extended family. Right now, for December, I have 3 kitchen shows and 2 catalog shows lined up. I also have 2 shows the last week of November so I'm turning those in December. I'm hoping to get more bookings from my fest this weekend to help bring in the $5000 in sales that i"m wanting!! I have 10 prospects that I need to call tonight and that booth only cost me $40.
That's just me though.
Good Luck to you and let us know how it turns out. Maybe I'll try it next year if my bookings are not good. :eek:

christmas bookings...I am sure it could be adjusted for smaller items... just have not had time to research it out yet.

Good for you!! Good luck!! :D

Here's what I'm going to use on mine:

Day 1 1-quart Small Batter Bowl 10.00
Day 2 2½-inch Petite Squares 10.75
Day 3 3-TBSP Large Scoop 10.50
Day 4 4 Stainless Steel Serving Picks 10.00
Day 5 5-inch blade Cheese Knife 8.00
Day 6 6-inch Bar Board & Knife Set 8.50
Day 7 7-piece Cake Sencil Set 11.00
Day 8 8-piece Creative Cutters Set 10.00
Day 9 9-inch Nonstick Cake Pan 9.00
Day 10 10-inch Small Round Stone 14.50
Day 11 11-inch Classic Scraper 10.00
Day 12 12-inch Easy Clean Kitchen Brush & Nylon Pan Scraper Set 10.25

I absolutely love this idea of the 12 days of December! It's such a fun and creative way to get everyone in the holiday spirit and give them a chance to win some amazing products. Plus, having a clause for guest sales to reach a certain amount adds a great incentive for hosts to invite more people and make their show a success. It's a win-win for everyone involved.I can definitely see this being a big hit with my customers and I'm sure they would be excited to participate. Thank you for sharing this idea, I will definitely be using it in my upcoming shows. And you're right, it's a great way to boost sales and bookings for the new year. I can't wait to see the results!Happy holidays and happy selling!Best,

What is Christmas Booking?

Christmas Booking is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to host a holiday-themed cooking party with their friends and family. It's a great way to get in the holiday spirit and try out new recipes and products!

How do I book a Christmas Booking party?

Booking a Christmas Booking party is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time for your party. Your consultant will work with you to plan the menu and send out invitations to your guests.

What are the benefits of hosting a Christmas Booking party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. Plus, you'll get to spend quality time with your friends and family while learning new recipes and cooking techniques. It's a win-win for everyone!

Can I customize the menu for my Christmas Booking party?

Absolutely! Your consultant will work with you to plan a menu that fits your preferences and holiday traditions. We have a variety of recipes and products to choose from, so you can create the perfect holiday party menu.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a Christmas Booking party?

No cooking experience is necessary to host a Christmas Booking party. Our consultants are trained to guide you and your guests through the recipes and provide helpful cooking tips. It's a fun and stress-free way to host a holiday gathering!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
murkey