• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Holiday Aprons at Pampered Chef

In summary, Pampered Chef offers five festive designs for their holiday aprons: Santa's Helper, Winter Wonderland, Merry and Bright, Let it Snow, and Holly Jolly. These aprons are one size fits all, with adjustable straps for a comfortable fit and a front pocket for convenience. They are not currently available for personalization, but make great gifts and can be paired with personalized kitchen accessories. The aprons are also machine washable for easy cleaning, and bulk discounts are available for orders of 10 or more.
winnee
Does anyone know if Pampered Chef has Christmas/holiday aprons that we can purchase?

Not that I know of. There has been a chance in the past to earn one, but I can't remember them ever putting one up for sale.

I think I have a snowman apron and table cloth that I would be willing to sell, send me a PM and I'll have to look for it tomorrow afternoon.

What are the available designs for the holiday aprons?

At Pampered Chef, we currently offer holiday aprons in five different designs:

• Santa's Helper
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Merry and Bright
  • Let it Snow
  • Holly Jolly
Each design features festive holiday colors and patterns, perfect for all your holiday cooking and baking needs.

Are the holiday aprons one size fits all?

Yes, our holiday aprons are designed to fit most adults. They feature adjustable neck straps and long waist ties, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit for all body types. The aprons also have a large front pocket, perfect for holding your cooking utensils or phone while you're busy in the kitchen.

Can I personalize the holiday aprons?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for our holiday aprons at this time. However, they make great gifts for friends and family and can easily be paired with our personalized kitchen accessories for a thoughtful and festive present.

Are the holiday aprons machine washable?

Yes, all of our holiday aprons are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing them in cold water and laying them flat to dry to maintain their vibrant colors and patterns.

Do you offer any discounts on bulk orders of holiday aprons?

Yes, we do offer bulk discounts for orders of 10 or more holiday aprons. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to place your bulk order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies
Views
schel
  • krafty119
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies