• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Blade Guard for Old Food Chopper: Can It Fix Problem?

In summary, if your current blade guard for your old food chopper is cracked, chipped, or broken, it is recommended to replace it with a new one for safe and efficient use. The replacement blade guard is designed to fit all models of the old food chopper from Pampered Chef and can be purchased separately without having to buy a whole new chopper. Installing the replacement blade guard is easy and instructions will be included with the purchase. The replacement blade guard is made with durable materials and should last for multiple uses, but it is important to regularly check for wear and tear and replace if necessary for continued safe use of your food chopper.
beepampered
I have a guest who has an old (she doesn't know how old but OLD) food chopper. She says the blade guard (the plastic part that fits over the metal) no longer fits. Would the replacement part work to fix this problem? Thanks.

If you live near her, try yours on hers. If it fits, then the replacement part should fit.

Bee - No, the replacement part won't fit. The older style chopper has a total different design then the present Food Chopper. I have both.

Lee Anne

Thanks for your answers! Now, she'll just have to buy a new one......

If at all possible Bee, have her try your Food Chopper out. The difference between the two is like night and day. If she is a FC lover, she will not hesitate to purchase the new one after trying it out! This newer style is soooo much more user and "hand" friendly! :)

Lee Anne

I have sold soooo many choppers to replace the old style, the new one is much better.

soonerchef said:
I have sold soooo many choppers to replace the old style, the new one is much better.

What makes it better? I have only seen the one we have now.

Hello there,Thank you for reaching out with your question about the old food chopper and its blade guard. I understand that your guest is having trouble with the plastic blade guard no longer fitting over the metal part. I can definitely help you with this issue.Unfortunately, without knowing the specific model and age of the food chopper, I cannot guarantee that the replacement blade guard will work. However, it is worth trying as it may be a simple fix to the problem. The replacement part is designed to fit the majority of our food choppers, so there is a good chance that it will work for your guest's chopper.I would recommend that your guest reach out to me directly so that we can determine the best course of action. I can also provide her with more information about the replacement blade guard and how to properly install it. Additionally, if the replacement part does not work, I can assist her in finding a suitable alternative.Thank you for considering our products and for being a valued customer. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.Best regards,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I know if I need a replacement blade guard for my old food chopper?

If your current blade guard is cracked, chipped, or broken, it is recommended to replace it with a new one to ensure safe and efficient use of your food chopper.

2. Will the replacement blade guard fit my old food chopper?

Yes, the replacement blade guard is designed to fit all models of the old food chopper from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I purchase the replacement blade guard separately or do I need to buy a whole new food chopper?

You can purchase the replacement blade guard separately without having to buy a new food chopper. This allows you to save money and extend the life of your current chopper.

4. Is it easy to install the replacement blade guard?

Yes, installing the replacement blade guard is very easy and can be done in just a few simple steps. Instructions will be included with your purchase.

5. How long will the replacement blade guard last?

The replacement blade guard is made with durable materials and should last for multiple uses. However, it is recommended to regularly check for any signs of wear and tear and replace if necessary to maintain safe and efficient use of your food chopper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sushimommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
overthyme
Replies