• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chopper Blade Guard

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
I have a guest who has an old (she doesn't know how old but OLD) food chopper. She says the blade guard (the plastic part that fits over the metal) no longer fits. Would the replacement part work to fix this problem? Thanks.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
If you live near her, try yours on hers. If it fits, then the replacement part should fit.

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Bee - No, the replacement part won't fit. The older style chopper has a total different design then the present Food Chopper. I have both.

Lee Anne

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
If at all possible Bee, have her try your Food Chopper out. The difference between the two is like night and day. If she is a FC lover, she will not hesitate to purchase the new one after trying it out! This newer style is soooo much more user and "hand" friendly! :)

Lee Anne

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
soonerchef said:
I have sold soooo many choppers to replace the old style, the new one is much better.

What makes it better? I have only seen the one we have now.