• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chopped My Hair and Had Pics Taken....

In summary, Kristin's son just turned 5 and is starting kindergarten a week from Wednesday. She is proud of him and all she has to say is "God Bless the teachers."
chefkristin
Gold Member
We just had these taken earlier today. My baby just turned 5 on August 2nd and is starting Kindergarten a week from Wednesday. Bitter Sweet!!!

Notababyanymore.jpg

MeandMybuddy.jpg

Iloveyou.jpg

Ethanlayingdown-socute.jpg

Very cute Kristin!

SOO CUTE KRISTIN!!! You should be SO proud!!!:D

Thanks. I am very proud. All I have to say is God Bless the teachers. He is an active one!!!

your baby looks just like you :)love the haircuts 2.

liz

You look terrific!

Those are beautiful pictures.

He is so cute, love the pictures.

Thanks. I really don't like pics of myself but I am ok with these.

Very cute!!!

Adorable pictures!!

What a doll! Cute pics! :)

Wonderful pictures of both of you. Your hair looks great!

Great pics Kristin. Your son looks adorable!

Adorable!!!!!!

I wanted to get my hair cut, but I couldn't decide which one to cut.

Looks like you have a little heartbreaker on your hands. He's a cutie pie!! You can tell he loves mommy.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I wanted to get my hair cut, but I couldn't decide which one to cut.
Cut the "alfalfa" one that sticks out in the back...

Great pictures. I'm sorry it did not work out for me to see you on my way out of town. Maybe next trip.

Addie4TLC said:
Cut the "alfalfa" one that sticks out in the back...
I wish I had some in the back to cut.

Pics are soooo cute! It makes me want to have our family ones done. Our son will be two in November and we don't have any family ones with him in them!

Those are too cute!!!

Christ Follower said:
Pics are soooo cute! It makes me want to have our family ones done. Our son will be two in November and we don't have any family ones with him in them!
Get some quick! They grow sooo fast then you wish you would have taken the time. A friend of mine did the once a month Sears special with her first son, you can really see how fast they grow all of a sudden. In a few years you will also say you looked "good" then! :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I wish I had some in the back to cut.
You are sooo funny, I know that when I see your name you will at least put a smile on my face or have me LOL. My son has that alfalfa thing going sometimes no matter how much "cement" gel I put on his head!

Addie4TLC said:
Get some quick! They grow sooo fast then you wish you would have taken the time. A friend of mine did the once a month Sears special with her first son, you can really see how fast they grow all of a sudden. In a few years you will also say you looked "good" then! :D

Yep. My poor son. He's our second child and we only had newborn and 4 month old pictures done. We never even got his 1 year pics done! We take a TON of regular pictures though and I'm a scrapbooker (when I have time) so it's not like there's no pictures at all. It would be nice to have them professionally done though. I should know better, I was the third child and my mom had almost no pictures of me!:( :cry:

That shirt really brings out his eyes in the last pic, WOW! You look great and I love the new cut!

Christ Follower said:
Yep. My poor son. He's our second child and we only had newborn and 4 month old pictures done. We never even got his 1 year pics done! We take a TON of regular pictures though and I'm a scrapbooker (when I have time) so it's not like there's no pictures at all. It would be nice to have them professionally done though. I should know better, I was the third child and my mom had almost no pictures of me!:( :cry:
I'm a scapbooker too but with PC have fallen behind on my kids' albums (ages 9 & 10), I think the last I did was 2nd and 3rd grade. They're about to go into 5th and 6th! YIKES! I'm not worried about you then! When you scrapbook you always have your camera for the important events. Professional Pix when they're at the cute as can be stage may not be a bad idea though... So maybe we'll see yours posted sometime soon? :eek:

I never get pro pics of my kids- I want to remember them how they really were, not how a stranger placed them. No offense to people who get pro pics done, but my kids are still little enough that they scream and cry when we get pics done, so I pay a little higher price for not-that-great pics.

gilliandanielle said:
I never get pro pics of my kids- I want to remember them how they really were, not how a stranger placed them. No offense to people who get pro pics done, but my kids are still little enough that they scream and cry when we get pics done, so I pay a little higher price for not-that-great pics.
I have had three pro pix sessions and I must admit that first one was hard. My daughter would not laugh or even smile, no matter what that poor lady did! My daughter had that "we are not amused" look in her eyes, I love the pix anyway. I'm sure you have tons priceless pix that you've taken that blow the pro pix away.

gilliandanielle said:
That shirt really brings out his eyes in the last pic, WOW! You look great and I love the new cut!
His eyes are that color that change with his outfits. That is what is going to get the girls!! LOL!!! His eyelashes are sooooo long!!!!!

Kristin~

Those are sooooooooo cute!

My favorite is the last one...he is just adorable!

Very cute pics! Your son and my daughter share the same birthday:D .

Verra cute!! :) He's such a sweetie!

Those are great photos! Your hair looks really good.

Donna

Thanks everyone for the compliments! We have never had a mom/son picture taken before. I am glad we did.

Very Cute! My DD just started kindergarten. She is having a great time, and I'm sure your DS will too!

gilliandanielle said:
I am with you! I did professional pics with DD#1, but #2 not a chance. I think I take pretty good pictures.

I only do the Professional once a year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat