• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing Displays for a Fair - Cranberry, Cookware, Stoneware & Trifle Bowl

I would definately bring the beige one, but I've also gotten 1 black & 1 white flat sheet at Walmart (REALLY cheap!! They don't have to be great quality!) So as long as your table is covered, it looks MUCH better! It depends what look you're going for~cooking show or display table?? Do you have a lot of the cranberry linens?? I would definately use those as much as you can, draping them over the sides, setting a placemat (maybe where people fill out the door prize drawing), that sort of thing~they look so nice displayed!! HTH
kcjodih
Gold Member
do you use for your displays at a fair? The beige PC one? A white one? I'm displaying the cranberry, cookware, stoneware and trifle bowl and don't know what to use.

Do you know if your table will be skirted? If it will, what color?? I would definately bring the beige one, but I've also gotten 1 black & 1 white flat sheet at Walmart (REALLY cheap!! They don't have to be great quality!) So as long as your table is covered, it looks MUCH better! It depends what look you're going for~cooking show or display table?? Do you have a lot of the cranberry linens?? I would definately use those as much as you can, draping them over the sides, setting a placemat (maybe where people fill out the door prize drawing), that sort of thing~they look so nice displayed!! HTH

When I first started, I used the plastic PC tablecloth, I had 2.

I didn't really care for those so over time I bought inexpensive solid colored cloth tableclothes at yard sales. I now have several in three colors: 1) white; 2) beige and 3) cranberry/maroon.

So...I can kind of change it up when I need to for seasons. Also, have a variety of sizes allows me to have flexibilty if I'm using several sizes of tables.

great tip about the sheets I would not have thought of that

I went to Walmart and bought a cranberry cloth one for $5! I lay that down with my beige PC one w/the cranberry lettering. They look great together.

I also bought a vinal one with apples on it for my apple theme shows this fall...

I have a beautiful Beige tablecloth I bought for $10 at Target 2 years ago. They still have it and it is great for weddings and christmas. It goes all the way to the floor. I am going to put my PC sign in front from Merrill with safety pins and then deco with Xmas swag. It is always fun to decorate.

Ditto on the Walmart flat sheet. I just bought one yesterday for a booth that I had today...$5.84 for a full black flat sheet!! I threw it in the dryer (allergic to ironing) and it looked great on my table!!!

I have used the PC tablecloths in the past but with all the cranberry I now use a white tablecloth and accent it with the cranberry.

Last summer I used the patriotic tablecloth (it was in the outlet).

Do you all use the sheets/tablecloths along with the skirt? I am doing a Bridal fair and the table comes with a white skirt and I was going to use the cranberry towels as decoration. Does this sound ok?

sarahlegare said:
Do you know if your table will be skirted? If it will, what color?? I would definately bring the beige one, but I've also gotten 1 black & 1 white flat sheet at Walmart (REALLY cheap!! They don't have to be great quality!) So as long as your table is covered, it looks MUCH better! It depends what look you're going for~cooking show or display table?? Do you have a lot of the cranberry linens?? I would definately use those as much as you can, draping them over the sides, setting a placemat (maybe where people fill out the door prize drawing), that sort of thing~they look so nice displayed!! HTH

I have a 4 ft table. What size sheet-twin, double?
thanks

Yes, how about for a 6' table? Queen maybe?

1. What type of display should I use for my cranberry products?

For cranberry products, we recommend using a tiered display stand or a deep platter with dividers. This will allow you to showcase a variety of products while keeping them organized and easily accessible for customers.

2. What is the best way to display cookware at a fair?

The best way to display cookware is by using a demo station. This will allow you to cook and showcase the functionality of the cookware to potential customers. You can also use a deep pot or skillet to display smaller cookware items on top.

3. Can I use stoneware as a display for my products?

Yes, stoneware can be a great option for displaying products at a fair. You can use baking dishes, trays, or even a trivet to showcase your stoneware products. Just make sure to arrange them in an appealing way and use risers to create different levels.

4. How should I display my trifle bowl at a fair?

The best way to display a trifle bowl is by filling it with a colorful and eye-catching trifle dessert. This will not only showcase the product but also entice customers to try it. You can also use a pedestal stand or a cake stand to elevate the trifle bowl and make it stand out.

5. Are there any display tips for maximizing space at a fair?

Yes, there are a few tips for maximizing space at a fair:

• Use vertical displays, such as tiered stands or hanging racks, to save space and showcase more products.
  • Arrange products in a visually appealing way, using different heights and textures to create interest.
  • Utilize the space under your table by using storage bins or crates to display products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire