• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Trifle Recipes with Brownies & Heath Bars!

In summary, to make a delicious chocolate trifle with brownies and Heath bars, you will need brownie mix, Heath bars, instant chocolate pudding mix, milk, whipped topping, hot fudge sauce, and chocolate chips. You can use a different type of cake or cookie in the trifle, make it up to 24 hours in advance, and make a healthier version by using sugar-free pudding mix and adding fresh fruit. The hot fudge sauce is optional and can be substituted with other toppings.
cookn' katie
Need some chocolate trifle recipes. Anyone have one with brownies and heath bars? I have a hostess who wants to make a trifle!

Layer brownies, choc pudding, cool whip, ....insert desired item (oreos, pb cups, heath bars, etc). Repeat. Enjoy!!

ChefJoyJ said:
That sounds divine!! :)

It is- the chocolate layer is like a mousse. It is so delicious & easy!!

This is my absolute favorite trifle: Chocolate Trifle - All Recipes

This is the one I use also!! We even put caramel syrup as one of the layers!!

What ingredients do I need to make a delicious chocolate trifle with brownies and Heath bars?

To make a delicious chocolate trifle with brownies and Heath bars, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 box of brownie mix
  • 1 package of Heath bars, crushed
  • 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix
  • 2 cups of milk
  • 1 container of whipped topping
  • 1/2 cup of hot fudge sauce
  • 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
  • Optional: additional Heath bars for garnish

Can I use a different type of cake or cookie instead of brownies in the trifle?

Yes, you can definitely use a different type of cake or cookie in the trifle. Some great alternatives to brownies include chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies, or even Oreos. Just make sure to cut them into bite-sized pieces before layering in the trifle.

How far in advance can I make the trifle?

You can make the trifle up to 24 hours in advance. Just make sure to keep it refrigerated until ready to serve. It is best to add the whipped topping and garnishes right before serving to keep it fresh.

Can I make a healthier version of this trifle?

Yes, you can make a healthier version of this trifle by using sugar-free pudding mix, low-fat milk, and light whipped topping. You can also add fresh berries or bananas for extra flavor and nutrition.

Do I have to use hot fudge sauce in the trifle?

No, you do not have to use hot fudge sauce in the trifle. You can substitute it with caramel sauce or chocolate syrup, or omit it altogether. The trifle will still be delicious without the hot fudge sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • MarineGurl020412