• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the secret to getting multiple bookings?

In summary, the author is not getting bookings lately and needs some advice on how to get more bookings. The author changed the way they approached talking about hosting a show and saw a big increase in bookings.
sivlepa
I am not getting bookings lately. Whether it's from phones calls or shows, no one is biting. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but need some advice from those of you who get several bookings. How do you feel you do it??

Please help!

Thanks,

S

What has really helped me lately is changing the way I talk about hosting a show. I used to say, "Now, if you host a show, you can get free products, up to 4 half-price products and up to 30% off......." I really wasn't getting anywhere simply reciting the host program.

Finally, my director said something at a cluster meeting that stuck. She said that only about 20% of people who book a show do so to get free stuff. Most people are looking for a way to get together with some friends. Now, I don't actually go over the entire host program at one shot. As I'm using the Food Chopper in my demo I point out that I can help them get one for free. Then as I demo the Stainless Steel Bowls or the cookware I let everyone know how easy it is to get them at half-price.

Since I have changed the way I approach bookings at my shows, I have seen a big jump in bookings. I got 3 bookings at each of my last two shows and 2 bookings at each of the two shows before that.

Good luck:)

Words for BookingsI always start off my shows with why I like Pampered Chef and why I decided to become a consultant. I then go over the benefits for having a show. How easy it is to put together. Then I mention the host special and that if anyone books off tonight, XXXX will be able to order the host special at your show. I make sure I mention the benefits a total of 3 times during my demo. It always seems to get someone to book.
I have the book to look idea out at all my shows, but it doesn't seem to get anyone to ask what it is all about. Hope this helps.....
Be excited about Pampered Chef and the benefits of having a show. Have a flyer out during your demo with the benefits listed on it.

another thing that has been drilled into me is how you word things. dont say "if" you book a show say "when" you book a show. I also was told about how it takes at least 3 times of hearing something before it sinks into someones head what you was saying. my director does something a little different though. she will ask everyone if i gave you a 200 dollar shopping spree completely free for your favorite store you would be thrilled righ? well, i am giving you a 200 dollar shopping spree for PC too, all you have to do is book a show!! she has about 10 shows a month if not more using that.

booking benefitI also talk about the booking benefit, especially if there's something coming up on special that the current host is wanting. I let them know that when they book their show, not only can they get ___ for 60% off, but their friend Suzy host can too! Plus the current host will help get bookings if there's something they want on special:)

I like to use the line "when your chequebook says no, host a show!" :D

What is "Choice Words for Bookings!"?

"Choice Words for Bookings!" is a collection of carefully crafted phrases and scripts designed to help consultants in the direct sales industry effectively book parties and events. It includes various techniques and tips to confidently approach potential hosts and secure bookings for your business.

How can "Choice Words for Bookings!" benefit me as a consultant?

By using the strategies and scripts provided in "Choice Words for Bookings!", you can increase your success rate in booking parties and events. It can also help you overcome common objections and build a strong network of loyal customers and hosts.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use "Choice Words for Bookings!"?

No, "Choice Words for Bookings!" can be useful for anyone in the direct sales industry. The techniques and scripts can be easily adapted and applied to any product or business. However, some examples and scenarios may be specific to the Pampered Chef business model.

What types of phrases and scripts are included in "Choice Words for Bookings!"?

The book includes a variety of phrases and scripts for different scenarios, such as approaching potential hosts, following up with leads, and overcoming objections. It also includes tips for creating a sense of urgency and building relationships with customers and hosts.

Is "Choice Words for Bookings!" only for new consultants?

No, "Choice Words for Bookings!" can benefit both new and experienced consultants. It can serve as a refresher for seasoned consultants and provide new techniques for those just starting out in the direct sales industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rperales