• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Theme Shows in March: Recipes & Ideas

In summary, our March chocolate theme show offers a variety of chocolate recipes such as truffles, strawberries, lava cake, cookies, and mousse. There are also non-chocolate options like macadamia nut cookies, chocolate-dipped pretzels, and chocolate-drizzled popcorn. Guests can sample 2-3 recipes during the show and purchase products for more recipes at home. Essential kitchen tools and high-quality chocolate ingredients will be highlighted, and there may be special deals and promotions available.
Pampered Angel
I have two hosts who want to do chocolate theme shows in March. I wish I'd had these hosts in FEBRUARY but beggars can't be choosers, right? :) Any suggestions for chocolate recipes in March. Not really going to be able to feature the cookware...

Turtle fudge skillet cake, if you have cookware

There is a skillet brownie in the cookware also and I'm trying to find the recipe for you. Delicious and easy!!

I did a chocolate theme show last month. We did the Chocolate PB Lava Cake in the DCB and I also made a chocolate fondue. They dipped assorted fruits and graham crackers & marshmallows in it. They LOVED it! :)

babywings76 said:
I did a chocolate theme show last month. We did the Chocolate PB Lava Cake in the DCB and I also made a chocolate fondue. They dipped assorted fruits and graham crackers & marshmallows in it. They LOVED it! :)

I've seen the Chocolate PB Lava Cake float around before, do you just add peanut butter and less frosting or no frosting at all?

I'm doing the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake (12" skillet) and a Hot Chocolate Bar (using DCB and the bamboo cracker tray, petite bowls & petite spoons) for a show on Saturday.

Simple recipes, cheap ingredients & using 3 months of host specials in one show :)

babywings76 said:

Sounds incredible...and super easy and impressive!

Does anyone know if the lava cakes can be done in the DDB? I love the idea, but have a host who wants me to do chocolate in the DDB rather than the DCB. (She's a little picky :) )

1. What types of chocolate recipes can be featured in a March chocolate theme show?

Our March chocolate theme show can include a variety of chocolate recipes such as chocolate truffles, chocolate-covered strawberries, chocolate lava cake, chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate mousse.

2. Are there any non-chocolate recipes that can be incorporated into a March chocolate theme show?

Yes, there are plenty of non-chocolate recipes that can be featured in a March chocolate theme show. Some ideas include white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, chocolate-dipped pretzels with colorful sprinkles, and chocolate-drizzled popcorn.

3. Can guests expect to sample all of the chocolate recipes during the show?

Our chocolate theme shows typically feature 2-3 chocolate recipes for guests to sample. However, guests are welcome to purchase our products and ingredients to make more recipes at home.

4. What kitchen tools and products will be highlighted during the March chocolate theme show?

During the show, our consultant will showcase essential tools and products for making delicious chocolate treats, such as our chocolate chipper, mixing bowls, measuring spoons, and silicone baking mats. Our high-quality chocolate ingredients will also be featured.

5. Can guests expect any special deals or promotions during the March chocolate theme show?

Yes, we often offer exclusive deals and promotions during our chocolate theme shows. Our consultant will share these special offers during the show, and guests can also check our website for any ongoing promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
krisPC
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views