• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells

In summary, the Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells recipe calls for 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 8 ounces of dark chocolate, and 12 crispy shells. You can use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate for a sweeter taste. The crispy shells can be made by pressing wonton wrappers into a mini muffin tin and baking them. The mousse can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. This recipe is gluten-free if you use gluten-free crispy shells or wonton wrappers.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I HAD this recipe... now I cannot locate it. I need to send a host her grocery list... sigh.. .could someone help me out.. I've searched all over and in these files and on CC and cannot find it... Help :)

It should still be behind CC with the theme shows. Go to the Dine Out at Home stuff and then you shoud be able to view past themes.

It's there from Fall 2005

Here you go...Here you go...Let me know if you don't have Word and I'll put it right in the message.

Attachments

• ChocolateSilkMousseinCrispyShells.doc
    28 KB · Views: 258
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I had looked in CC but I guess I didn't go to the correct spot! A Million THANKS!!!!!

I bet that you can make your own shells using the prep bowls (you can mold the dough to the inside or around the outside) instead of the muffin pan if you don't have that!

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells?

The Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells recipe calls for 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 8 ounces of dark chocolate, and 12 crispy shells.

2. Can I use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use milk chocolate if you prefer a sweeter taste. However, dark chocolate gives a richer flavor to the mousse.

3. How do I make the crispy shells for the mousse?

The crispy shells can be made by using a mini muffin tin and pressing wonton wrappers into the cups. Then, bake them in the oven at 375 degrees for 5-7 minutes until they are golden and crispy.

4. Can I make the mousse ahead of time and store it in the fridge?

Yes, you can make the mousse ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Just be sure to let it sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving to allow it to soften.

5. Is this recipe gluten-free?

Yes, this recipe is gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free crispy shells or make your own using gluten-free wonton wrappers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • HJPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCKristi