• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Chocolate Recipes and Ideas for Your Next Show!

Y
Yummy
I will be doing my first show next week (don't even have my starter kit yet!) & was thinking of a doing the Chocolate theme. I know one of the themes right now is chocolate but if anyone has any additional ideas on easy/fun chocolate recipes, invitations, games, etc. I would greatly appreciate it!! :eek:

Thanks!
[email protected]

Yummy said:
I will be doing my first show next week (don't even have my starter kit yet!) & was thinking of a doing the Chocolate theme. I know one of the themes right now is chocolate but if anyone has any additional ideas on easy/fun chocolate recipes, invitations, games, etc. I would greatly appreciate it!! :eek:

Thanks!
[email protected]
Check out the recipes and posts (search) on the bar above the thread. There have been a ton of ideas posted. Before I found this site I searched the web under "chocolate" and got a ton of tips - most weren't helpful but some were fun. I love the new recipies in the celebrations shows but I think I'll so a chocolate skillet cake at my next chocolate show - showing off that cookware.

FYI: I used to call my chocolate shows "Death By Chocolate" but then a host had a death in the family (not anyone close to her and she laughed about the coincidence) right before her show so I changed the title to "Chocolate Lover's Overload".

Have you checked out the new Season's Best -- Molten Lava Skillet Brownie....yuummm!!! It took everything for me to keep my 6 yr old out of the mix!!! Lots of ways to shake this one up, just use your imagination!!
This is a major chocolate recipe sure to please!!

Jill Wright
Sales Director, Benicia, CA
[email protected]

Pampered Chef Recipe SearchGo to Consultant's Corner, Product Info, Recipe Search, and enter Chocolate for Specified Ingredient. You won't be able to pull up recipes that are in the cookbook, but the ones that are highlighted blue are on use and care cards for PC products and are viewable.

Phyllis Rampulla
Independent Sales Director
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/phyllisramp
It's a great way to promote PC recipes at your theme show.

Since you have not done a show yet, you might want to stick to the Celebrations Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate shows. You can get the recipes and info online at Consultant's Corner. Go to Product Information - Celebrations. Here you will find the 3 new theme Celebration Shows.

Another great one is an old Celebrations shows, Simple as Pie. The recipe was very easy and can be found again in Consultant's Corner - Product Information - Cheery Chocolate Mousse Pie.

1. "What are some easy and fun chocolate recipes for a show?"

There are many delicious and simple chocolate recipes that you could include in your show. Some ideas include chocolate truffles, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate mousse, and chocolate bark. You could also demonstrate how to make a classic chocolate cake or brownies from scratch. Be sure to have some samples for your guests to try!

2. "Can you suggest any unique or creative chocolate recipes for a show?"

If you want to impress your guests with something a little more unique, you could try making chocolate lava cakes, chocolate-dipped bacon, or chocolate-covered pretzels. You could also experiment with different types of chocolate, such as dark chocolate, white chocolate, or even ruby chocolate for a fun twist.

3. "How can I incorporate a chocolate theme into my invitations and decorations?"

To stick with your chocolate theme, you could design your invitations to look like a chocolate bar or use brown and gold colors to mimic the look of chocolate. For decorations, you could have a chocolate fountain as the centerpiece, use chocolate-scented candles, and have small bowls of chocolate candies scattered around the room.

4. "Are there any fun games or activities that revolve around chocolate?"

One game idea could be a blind taste test where guests have to guess different types of chocolate or chocolate treats. Another option could be a chocolate trivia game, where guests have to answer questions about the history and production of chocolate. You could also have a chocolate-themed scavenger hunt or a chocolate-themed photo booth with props.

5. "Do I need to purchase special equipment or ingredients for a chocolate-themed show?"

It depends on the recipes you choose to make. Some recipes may require a candy thermometer, piping bags, or special molds. You may also need to purchase higher quality chocolate for certain recipes. However, there are plenty of delicious chocolate recipes that can be made with basic kitchen equipment and ingredients, so don't feel like you need to invest in a lot of new items for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
Replies