• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Show Recipes and Tips for a Successful Event

In summary, Lisa is making the Tuxedo Brownie Cups. Guests can make their own. They are easy and delicious.
mbreeding
Hi all,

I was wondering what recipes you all are making for your death by chocolate shows? I have seen quite a few documents that you all have put up, but what have been the guest favorites and how many recipes are you making? Any ahead of time? I am just in my SS2 month and this is my first one of these. How are you incorporating games, etc? Please any ideas would be helpful.

Thank you
Michelle Breeding #473065
Chesapeake, VA

Last edited:
When I do a theme show, which is rare, it's not any different than my regular show. I make one recipe. In the case of my "death by chocolate show", I make turtle fudge skillet cake. So good. Do you have a family skillet (12") or can you borrow one?

Another easy thing to go with the above, use the ice cream sandwich maker. Chocolate ice cream, chocolate (chip) cookies or bake a brownie on a flat stone (you put it on parchment paper and it won't run off the edge) and use that for your "cookies". Just cut out with the sandwich maker. I recommend mint chocolate chip ice cream with a warm chocolate brownie. WOW!

Those sound yummy! I haven't done either yet, but could try. Thank you for the idea. I do have the 12 inch skillet so that would be nice to show off the cookware.

Thank you,
Michelle Breeding #473065

DBC Recipes I useHere's a file I print or email to my hostesses, I modified it from one of the boards I'm on.

Right now, favorite pick has been the Peanutty dessert Pizza.

HTH,

Lisa

Attachments

• Chocolate_Death_By_Chocolate_Show_Recipes[1].doc
    335.5 KB · Views: 661
I make the Tuxedo Brownie Cups. They are very easy and delicious. For these, I usually make one or two and then let each guest make their own. It's a great way for the guests to try the tools first hand. I always sell one or two EADs when I do this.

can you post the recipe for the Tuxedo brownie cups?

Here you go.

Tuxedo Brownie Cups

1 pkg. (19-21 oz.) fudge brownie mix (plus ingred. to make cake-like brownies)
2 squares (1 oz. each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 pint small strawberries, sliced
Orange zest, mint leaves and melted semi-sweet chocolate for baking (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray for baking. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Using Small Scoop, place 1 level scoop of batter in each cup, filling cups 2/3 full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set. Do not overbake.
2. Remove pan to Cooling Rack. Immediately press tops of brownies with Mini-Tart Shaper to make indentions. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen edges and gently remove brownies from pan. Cool completely. Wash pan, spray with cooking spray and repeat baking with remaining batter.
3. Microwave white chocolate and milk in Small Micro-Cooker, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
4. Fill Easy Accent Decorator fitted with closed star tip with cream cheese mixture. Pipe cream cheese mixture into cooled brownie cups. Slice strawberries using Egg Slicer Plus; arrange on tops of brownie cups. Garnish with orange zest and mint leaves or drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate, if desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.

I hope you like these. They are in the cookbook called Celebrate!

I did the Banana Split Brownie Pizza and the Chocolate Lava Cake. Big hit!

whats the recipie for the banana slipit pizza? and the lava cake although I think I could make one up.

ozella said:
whats the recipie for the banana slipit pizza? and the lava cake although I think I could make one up.

Here are 2 recipes my Director sent to me. I haven't tried them yet, but I will be doing the Brownie Banana Split Pizza one at a show soon.

CHOCOLATE CHIP SENSATION

1 pig refrigerated Choc. Chip Cookie Dough
1 pig cream cheese softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 pint half and half
1 pkg (3.9 oz) chocolate instant pudding
1 small chocolate bar
1/4 cup nuts

Preheat oven to 375. Roll cookie dough into ball. Flatten on 15 ROUND STONE
into 13 inch circle. Bake 12-15 minutes until golden. Let cool 10 minutes.
Run serrated bread knife under crust to loosen from stone. Cool. Combine
sugar and cream cheese. Spread evenly over crust. Whisk pudding and half and
half together. Let stand for 5 minutes. Spread over cream cheese. Top with
shaved chocolate bar and chopped nuts. Chill well.

BROWNIE BANANA SPLIT PIZZA
1 pkg. (approx. 21 oz) brownie mix
2 pkgs (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple (open w/PC can opener and drainer well)
3 Bananas (slice with egg slicer or crinkle cutter)
Small Basket Fresh Strawberries (slice with egg slicer)
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/4 cup chocolate sauce or chocolate bar

Prepared brownie and bake in 9 x 13 baker or spread on 15" round stone on
parchment paper and bake at 350 for 20 minutes Mix cream cheese & sugar.
Spread over brownie. Top with sliced fruit and nuts. Top with drizzled with
chocolate sauce or grate chocolate bar.

the chocolotae decadant pizza has been a big hit for me as well as well as the ice cream sandwich torte. let me know if you need the pizza recipe. the torte is in the new seasons best i believe.

Monica,

Can you please provide the chocolate decadent pizza recipe. Thank you.

Peggy

Here you go!Decadent Chocolate Dessert Pizza
The Pampered Chef®
2004 Spring/Summer Season’s Best Page 31

1 package (18 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
12-14 strawberries, hulled and halved
1 large banana, sliced
1/4 cup sliced almonds, chopped

Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of Large Round Stone. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller®, roll dough to a 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are set. (Cookie will be soft. Do not overbake.) Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Utility Knife; cool completely on baking stone.

Place chocolate morsels in Classic Batter Bowl; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Add cream cheese; whisk until well blended using Stainless Steel Whisk. Spread chocolate mixture over cookie to within 1/2 inch of edge using Small Mix 'N Scraper®.

Reserve one strawberry for garnish. Hull remaining strawberries using Cook's Corer®; cut in half using Utility Knife. Slice banana with Egg Slicer Plus®. Arrange strawberries around edge of pizza; arrange banana slices in center of pizza. Chop almonds using Food Chopper; sprinkle over banana slices. Create a strawberry fan with reserved strawberry. Garnish pizza with strawberry fan. Cut into wedges using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 110 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds, spread almonds in a single layer over bottom of Small Oval Baker. Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown; cool completely.

To create a strawberry fan using the Egg Slicer Plus, open the slicer and place the strawberry stem end down; slice most of the way through it with the wires. Remove the strawberry from the wires and gently fan out the slices.

1. What types of chocolate are used in these show recipes?

Our chocolate show recipes feature a variety of chocolate, including dark, milk, and white chocolate. We also use cocoa powder in some recipes for added depth of flavor.

2. Are these recipes difficult to make?

Our chocolate show recipes range from simple and easy to more advanced and challenging. We have options for all skill levels, so even beginners can create delicious chocolate treats.

3. Can these recipes be made in advance?

Yes, many of our chocolate show recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. This is a great time-saving option for hosting a party or event.

4. Are there any gluten-free options in these recipes?

Yes, we have several gluten-free chocolate show recipes available. We also offer substitutions and alternatives for some ingredients to accommodate various dietary restrictions.

5. Is there a specific type of equipment needed for these recipes?

While some recipes may require specific equipment, most of our chocolate show recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools. However, we do offer a selection of high-quality chocolate making tools for those who are serious about their chocolate creations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Lynnski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • cheflorraine