• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Martini Recipe & Theme Show Ideas

In summary, the recipe for the chocolate martini does not work, the director at the national conference said to use 1/2 vodka to 1/2 creme de cacao; mix in Quick Stir Pitcher.
Pampchefjen
Does anyone have the chocolate martini recipe?

Also, why can't I view any of the recipes under the recipes tab on this website?
Can't see any product reviews either.
Just the forums and threads and PC files are viewable, which are GREAT.

I'd also love some theme show ideas WITH suggested food to make to go with them. I've seen alot of names of theme shows but no recipe ideas to go with. Thanks.

I used to bartend for six years at a local steak house. We made a chocolate martini with 1 1/2 ounces of Vodka and 1/2 ounce of Dark crm de cocco. The garnish was a cherry and mint leaf. I have been making mousse cups and garnishing them with mint leafs and everyone loves them. I have mint growing in my garden year round. It's awesome as a garnish in our tea too. I make won ton cups, and then my mousse is
1 pint of heavy whipping cream
1 tsp. of our vanilla
1/4 cup of mlk
1 sm box of instant choc. pudding
Mix all together put in easy accent decorator and put in won ton shells. then use micro plane grater to grate choc. chips over top of cups and put top of mint leaf in off to the side. Looks and tastes great. I like the won ton shells because people don't have to have a lot, or they can always have more.
Amanda Fairall :D

Chocolate Martini RecipeThank you so much. I'll try that. I've also made our chocolate mousse recipe and piped into phyllo cups (mini's) that I just buy at the store. I couldn't find those fresh crepes anywhere around here (Chicagoland) and I prefer the mini size also so people can sample lots of diff. ones. I am going to a Xmas party tomorrow night. Maybe I'll try your mousse recipe. Do you make the won ton cups in the mini muffin pan or do you buy pre-made dessert cups? Thanks.
Jen

I make them in the mini muf pan, some people don't like the won ton cups, however I do and have had no complaints.
Amanda Fairall

Chocolate margheritasA director at Natl. Conf. said to use 1/2 vodka to 1/2 creme de Cacoa; mix in Quick Stir Pitcher. Dip rims of glasses in melted chocolate and place 1 unwrapped chocolate kiss in glass and pour mixture over kiss.

Jodi Gross
[email protected]

The measure mix and pour works perfectly for two martinis. The reason we used two ounces for our martinis is to fill the martini glass. If you use 1/2 and ounce to 1/2 and ounce that equals one shot, and for many glasses that does not fill them up.If the vodka is too strong that is when I would use a 1/1 ratio. I have on ocassion used a sugar rim for the choc. martini upon customer request. I was talking to a friend who bartends and she said to put choc. shavings over the martini once it was complete. When I make cosmos, or apple martinis at shows I use crushed ice in the measure mix and pour. This chills the martinis but does not water it down. I use the small plastic cups I call them buckets, but they are about 3 inches in hieght, and 3 inches wide. They work great for martinis.
Amanda Fairall
[email protected]

1. "What ingredients do I need to make a chocolate martini?"

To make a delicious chocolate martini, you will need:

• 1 ½ oz vodka
  • ½ oz chocolate liqueur
  • ½ oz crème de cacao
  • 1 oz cream
  • Chocolate syrup for garnish

2. "Can I use any type of chocolate for the chocolate syrup garnish?"

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the garnish, such as dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or even white chocolate. You can also use different flavors of chocolate syrup, such as mint or raspberry, for a unique twist on the traditional chocolate martini.

3. "Do you have any non-alcoholic alternatives for the chocolate martini?"

Yes, there are several non-alcoholic options for a chocolate martini. You can substitute the vodka with chocolate milk or a chocolate-flavored non-alcoholic spirit. You can also use non-alcoholic chocolate syrup and skip the chocolate liqueur and crème de cacao altogether.

4. "What are some ideas for a chocolate martini themed Pampered Chef show?"

Some fun ideas for a chocolate martini themed show could include creating a chocolate-themed menu, such as chocolate truffles or chocolate fondue, and pairing it with different variations of the chocolate martini. You could also incorporate chocolate-themed kitchen tools and gadgets into your demonstrations and recipes.

5. "Can I make a large batch of chocolate martinis for a party?"

Yes, you can easily make a large batch of chocolate martinis for a party. Simply multiply the ingredients by the number of servings you need and mix them in a large pitcher or shaker. You can also pre-mix the ingredients and keep them chilled until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedMandy2010
  • kimbub