1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart

1. AnnieBee

AnnieBee Veteran Member Gold Member

Hey everyone,

I need this recipe, and have found it on CC under the Theme Show Archive section, but when I click on it (and I've tried right clicking and opening in a new tab etc) it won't come up or open at all. Oh, and it's not a blocked pop-up either.

So, can anyone tell me how to get this to open on CC (wierdly enough I managed it a few weeks ago, but printed it instead of saving it!), or could you post the file with this recipe (I know it includes pictures that I'd like) if you can manage to get it to open.

TIA soooo much!

Annabel

May 12, 2009
  2. AnnieBee

Oops, never mind! Turns out that the pop-up was there all the time, way at the top of page but off the screen until I scrolled up.

That was driving me crazy, I knew I had gotten it to work before, LOL. Maybe I am crazy, :D.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
    May 12, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Maybe.....???:p

May 12, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

It was also in that Fall's season's Best, so you could find it there too.

May 12, 2009
  5. AnnieBee

Love ya too Becky! :)

May 12, 2009
  6. AnnieBee

Aha! Didn't know that, thanks!

I have to practice it on my in-laws tomorrow or Thursday, for a show next week. It sounds yummy, I hope it is!

May 12, 2009
  7. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

It's an awesome recipe - I did it a lot the first season it came out and it was a huge hit. Use the new pastry cutter to cut the lattice strips - it will look super cute with that! :)

May 12, 2009
  8. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

They say 'the proof is in the pudding.' I guess with Annabel, the proof is in the pop-up!:balloon::love:

May 12, 2009
Have something to add?