• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I access the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart recipe on CC?

In summary, Annabel is having trouble getting her recipe to open on CC. She is hoping someone can post it with the recipe.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hey everyone,

I need this recipe, and have found it on CC under the Theme Show Archive section, but when I click on it (and I've tried right clicking and opening in a new tab etc) it won't come up or open at all. Oh, and it's not a blocked pop-up either.

So, can anyone tell me how to get this to open on CC (wierdly enough I managed it a few weeks ago, but printed it instead of saving it!), or could you post the file with this recipe (I know it includes pictures that I'd like) if you can manage to get it to open.

TIA soooo much!

Annabel

Oops, never mind! Turns out that the pop-up was there all the time, way at the top of page but off the screen until I scrolled up.

That was driving me crazy, I knew I had gotten it to work before, LOL. Maybe I am crazy, :D.

Last edited:
Maybe.....???:p

It was also in that Fall's season's Best, so you could find it there too.

DebbieJ said:
It was also in that Fall's season's Best, so you could find it there too.

Aha! Didn't know that, thanks!

I have to practice it on my in-laws tomorrow or Thursday, for a show next week. It sounds yummy, I hope it is!

It's an awesome recipe - I did it a lot the first season it came out and it was a huge hit. Use the new pastry cutter to cut the lattice strips - it will look super cute with that! :)

AnnieBee said:
Oops, never mind! Turns out that the pop-up was there all the time, way at the top of page but off the screen until I scrolled up.

That was driving me crazy, I knew I had gotten it to work before, LOL. Maybe I am crazy, :D.

They say 'the proof is in the pudding.' I guess with Annabel, the proof is in the pop-up!:balloon::love:

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart?

You will need all-purpose flour, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, salt, egg, cold water, bittersweet chocolate, heavy cream, honey, vanilla extract, chopped pecans, and a tart pan.

2. Is this recipe difficult to make?

No, this recipe is relatively easy to make with basic baking skills. Just be sure to follow the instructions carefully and have all your ingredients ready beforehand.

3. Can I use a different type of chocolate for this tart?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer such as milk chocolate or dark chocolate. Just adjust the amount of sugar accordingly to balance the sweetness.

4. How long does it take to bake the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart?

The tart will take approximately 35-40 minutes to bake in the oven at 375°F. However, the total time may vary depending on your oven and the thickness of your crust.

5. Can I make this tart ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the tart ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days. Just be sure to wrap it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • heat123