• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte?

,Yes, the recipe is meant to be made in a 9x13 inch baking dish. If you want to make it in a larger dish, you would need to double the recipe.
Pampered Amber
Has anybody made the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte that is featured in the catalog? If so, was it easy and yummy? I have a host that wants to make that as a second recipe. She was going to bake the cake herself before I got there. It looks really good!

i didnt but i think my director did, if it's the one i'm thinking of, it was really good and very easy

i have made it twice the first time i didnt double the recipe since i did it in my bar pan not the small the 2nd time it tasted so much better and it was pretty easy if it does not end up sticking on the stone

I have made it and it is...I can't even think of a delicious enough word to describe it!! My husband could not stay out of it the first time I made it; amazing, because his resistance is very high. It shows a lot of products too. I doubled the recipe, but might even double it again and use two cake mixes for a big crowd...and I would have liked a little more glaze, so I'm going to play with those amounts a little. It totally lives up to a "Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate" theme, because it's sooo decadent.

So if you were going to use the large bar pan instead of the small one, would you double the recipe?

cake mix??who makes a 9 ounce cake mix?
I looked in the grocery store but didn't see it.

I have a show this weekend that is a combo-party. A friend is having a Pure Romance party and then I get to follow her. I figure I should have something very chocolatey!

I haven't seen one either. You could use 1/2 an 18 oz mix, or double it and make in the medium bar pan. I can't wait to try this one!

The 9 ounce cake they are talking about is "Jiffy Cake Mix". It must be very available in Chicago and I have seen it in the stores here in NC but not often. I usually mix the whole thing and then put half in the small batter bowl and bake it along side the recipe. If I'm at home the family gets an extra treat and if I'm at a show I get to show another use for the small batter bowl and the WOW's that accompany it.

recipes & cookbooksAre you not able to get the recipes from our cookbooks on the website?? I would love the recipe for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte & the Pumpkin Ribbon Cake, but when I go into the CC, the only thing that comes up is the
cookbook it's in and on what page. These would be great recipes for my
open house!!

here's the chocolate peanut butter torte...I was too lazy to type it so I scanned it:) I do not have the Delightful desserts cookbook so I don't have the pumpkin ribbon cake...sorry

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    717.5 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
Thanks a bunch Lauren, Its sounds so good!!! I can't wait to try it! :D

glad I could help...sorry I didn't type it, it's just a lot of typing and I would rather not if I don't have to!!!

I don't mind! I can just print it out... :D

the recipe says if you want to double it, use the med. bar pan...so, if the small bar pan feeds 2, does it follow that the med. par pan serves 4? I am interested in doing this at a show and using the bar pan (lg). Has this been done- successfully? If so, any tips?

thanks!
maria

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte?

The ingredients needed to make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte are:

• 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted

2. How long does it take to make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte?

The total time to make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte is about 2 hours and 15 minutes, with 15 minutes of prep time and 2 hours of chilling time.

3. Can I make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte ahead of time?

Yes, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte can be made ahead of time. After chilling for 2 hours, cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte to fit your preferences. For example, you can use your favorite type of cookie for the crust or use natural peanut butter instead of creamy peanut butter.

5. How do I serve the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte?

The Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte can be served chilled or at room temperature. To serve, remove from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving. You can also garnish with extra whipped topping and melted chocolate drizzle for added flavor and presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jenandnelson
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • Cookin' Mama