• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue with Chocolate Chips?

In summary, to make chocolate peanut butter fondue, you will need chocolate chips, creamy peanut butter, heavy cream, and your choice of dippers such as fruit, cookies, or pretzels. You can melt the chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl, heating in 30-second intervals and stirring in between, until smooth. Alternatively, you can melt it in a double boiler on the stove. The fondue can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. Different types of chocolate can be used for this fondue, and creative dippers such as potato chips, graham crackers, marshmallows, or bacon can be used for a unique flavor.
Jenn'sKitchen
Gold Member
Can someone please post for me th Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue recipe. Preferably one that uses chocolate chips. Thank you so much. ;)

I've searched and can't locate a PC recipe like this. I did do a search on Google and found several variations on there!

Sure, I would be happy to share a Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue recipe with you that uses chocolate chips. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Assorted dippers (such as strawberries, bananas, pretzel rods, marshmallows, etc.)Instructions:
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter, heavy cream, and vanilla extract.
2. Heat the mixture over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
3. Transfer the mixture to a fondue pot or a heat-safe bowl.
4. Serve with assorted dippers for dipping and enjoying.Enjoy your delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue! Let me know how it turns out for you. :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make chocolate peanut butter fondue?

To make chocolate peanut butter fondue, you will need chocolate chips, creamy peanut butter, heavy cream, and your choice of dippers such as fruit, cookies, or pretzels.

2. How do I melt the chocolate and peanut butter for the fondue?

You can melt the chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl, heating in 30-second intervals and stirring in between, until smooth. Alternatively, you can melt it in a double boiler on the stove.

3. Can I make this fondue ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the fondue ahead of time and reheat it before serving. Simply store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave or on the stove, stirring occasionally, until warm and smooth.

4. Can I use different types of chocolate for this fondue?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you like for this fondue. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate would all work well. You can also mix different types of chocolate together for a unique flavor.

5. What are some creative dippers for chocolate peanut butter fondue?

In addition to traditional dippers like fruit and cookies, you can also try dipping potato chips, graham crackers, marshmallows, or even bacon in the chocolate peanut butter fondue for a sweet and salty combination. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies