1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites?

1. I have a customer who is looking for a recipe she made at a show a few years back. She said it was called Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites and was made in the deluxe mini muffin pan. I've asked my director who did some research and hasn't found anything. Anyone heard of this recipe?

Mar 22, 2009
  2. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

not sure if this is what she is talking about but I make these

put peanut butter cookie dough into pan. bake as directed. once removed from oven, use tart shaper to make cups. place hershey kiss in center. let cool.

Mar 22, 2009
  3. jross93

jross93 Member

You could also do the reverse of this....put brownie batter in the muffin pan and bake as normal. use the tart shaper to make cups and place a mini peanut butter cup in each one!
    Jen

Mar 22, 2009
  4. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I use frozen cookie dough (like the Nestle or Pillsbury which come in squares), cut the squares in half, stick each half in a muffin-cup, and then put a peanut-butter cup on top. The dough rises around the candy while it's baking, and they come out really yummy.

You can also do this with Rolos, or the Reese's with white chocolate (these look especially pretty).

Mar 22, 2009
  5. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

I put a scoop of cookie dough in the mini muffin pan, bake then you use tart shaper when they come out. I then take some PB, a little dash of coco powder (baking kind) and some water, stir really well until smooth. Fill wells with this PB mixture and they are awesome! Just made it up because I wanted pb cookies and my kids wanted choc chip.
    Enjoy!

Mar 22, 2009
  6. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

WOW, what great ideas!!

Mar 22, 2009
  7. Thanks everyone! Those are great ideas!

Mar 22, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted