• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Lost Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites Recipe?

In summary, the customer is looking for a recipe she made a few years back that was called Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites. She said it was made in the deluxe mini muffin pan. My director researched and could not find anything. However, others have mentioned making these cookies using peanut butter cookie dough and then filling them with a PB mixture.
carrieann123
I have a customer who is looking for a recipe she made at a show a few years back. She said it was called Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites and was made in the deluxe mini muffin pan. I've asked my director who did some research and hasn't found anything. Anyone heard of this recipe?

not sure if this is what she is talking about but I make these

put peanut butter cookie dough into pan. bake as directed. once removed from oven, use tart shaper to make cups. place hershey kiss in center. let cool.

stacywhitlow said:
not sure if this is what she is talking about but I make these

put peanut butter cookie dough into pan. bake as directed. once removed from oven, use tart shaper to make cups. place hershey kiss in center. let cool.

You could also do the reverse of this....put brownie batter in the muffin pan and bake as normal. use the tart shaper to make cups and place a mini peanut butter cup in each one!
Jen

I use frozen cookie dough (like the Nestle or Pillsbury which come in squares), cut the squares in half, stick each half in a muffin-cup, and then put a peanut-butter cup on top. The dough rises around the candy while it's baking, and they come out really yummy.

You can also do this with Rolos, or the Reese's with white chocolate (these look especially pretty).

I put a scoop of cookie dough in the mini muffin pan, bake then you use tart shaper when they come out. I then take some PB, a little dash of coco powder (baking kind) and some water, stir really well until smooth. Fill wells with this PB mixture and they are awesome! Just made it up because I wanted pb cookies and my kids wanted choc chip.
Enjoy!

WOW, what great ideas!!

Thanks everyone! Those are great ideas!

1. How do I make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites?

To make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites, you will need 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 cup of crushed graham crackers, 1 cup of chocolate chips, and 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Mix together the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and crushed graham crackers until well combined. Roll the mixture into small balls and place them in the fridge to set for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips and butter together in the microwave. Dip the chilled peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow the chocolate to harden before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of nut butter instead of peanut butter?

Yes, you can use any type of nut butter you prefer in this recipe. Almond butter, cashew butter, or sunflower seed butter are all great alternatives to peanut butter.

3. How long do Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites last?

If stored in an airtight container in the fridge, Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites can last up to 2 weeks. However, they are best enjoyed within the first week of making them.

4. Can I freeze Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites?

Yes, you can freeze Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites for up to 2 months. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container or freezer bag. Thaw them in the fridge before serving.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites?

Absolutely! You can add chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even mini marshmallows to the peanut butter mixture before rolling them into balls. You can also drizzle some caramel or sprinkle sea salt on top of the chocolate coating for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • amybee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies