1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Chocolate party

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

okay so i am having a chocolate party on thursday night. we are making the death by chocolate cake, i seen somewhere in the files for a coffee mocha drink to serve at the chocolate party but can't find the recipe for that...does anyone know that recipe...or anyone have another chocolate drink we could serve??? i am just thinking i need something else to demo because the cake isn't going to take that long. im gong to make the cake ahead of time and just finish it when they get there so it can cool during the rest of the show...any ideas on another small demo???? and drink???? TIA

Aug 25, 2009
  2. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Here are a couple of drink recipes for you:

Attached Files:

Aug 25, 2009
  3. cathyskitchen

What about the chocolate-raspberry martinis in the new Season's Best? They are YUMMY, and I think you can make them non-alcoholic if you want.

Aug 25, 2009
  4. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

non alcoholic would be the way we would have to go...this host doesn't drink i already thought of the chocolate martinis and she gave me a strange look and then told me they are a 'dry house'...but maybe i can suggest those...specially in the new martini glasses!!!

Aug 25, 2009
  5. cathyskitchen

You might want to stick to the Iced Coffee Latte, then. It's REALLY good - I've served it at other chocolate parties before and it always gets raves. If you have more than 6 people, make a double-batch in the Family-Size Quik-Stir pitcher.

Aug 25, 2009
  6. KellyCooks

KellyCooks Novice Member Gold Member

Here's a recipe I got from the Internet (and I think it was posted here, too) for Chocolate Martinis. I also adapted it to make a bigger batch in the Quick-Stir Pitcher. I made it for a chocolate party earlier this year. It's very sweet, but people seemed to like it.

Chocolate Martini
    1-1/2 ounces of chocolate syrup or melted chocolate
    2 ounces of coconut cream
    1 ounce of 'Sprite' or other 'fizzing' soda pop

Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, shake and then strain or pour into the chilled cocktail glass.

Some chocolate martini variations include: adding a 1/4 tsp of vanilla or of other 'flavors' such as orange concentrate or almond extract.

Virgin Chocolate Martini
    16 oz. can chocolate syrup
    21 oz. bottle coconut cream
    12 oz. can lemon-lime soda

Mix in the Quick-Stir Pitcher. Plunge with ice cubes. Strain and serve. Garnish with maraschino cherries, if desired.

Aug 25, 2009
  7. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

What would you substitute for the raspberry flavored vodka?

Have something to add?