• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Party: Recipes & Ideas Needed!

I think we could try substituting the raspberry flavored vodka with chocolate syrup or melted chocolate.
pc_jessica
okay so i am having a chocolate party on thursday night. we are making the death by chocolate cake, i seen somewhere in the files for a coffee mocha drink to serve at the chocolate party but can't find the recipe for that...does anyone know that recipe...or anyone have another chocolate drink we could serve??? i am just thinking i need something else to demo because the cake isn't going to take that long. im gong to make the cake ahead of time and just finish it when they get there so it can cool during the rest of the show...any ideas on another small demo???? and drink???? TIA

Here are a couple of drink recipes for you:

Attachments

• Mocha Cafe au Lait.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 347
  • Iced Coffee Latte.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 369
What about the chocolate-raspberry martinis in the new Season's Best? They are YUMMY, and I think you can make them non-alcoholic if you want.

non alcoholic would be the way we would have to go...this host doesn't drink i already thought of the chocolate martinis and she gave me a strange look and then told me they are a 'dry house'...but maybe i can suggest those...specially in the new martini glasses!!!

You might want to stick to the Iced Coffee Latte, then. It's REALLY good - I've served it at other chocolate parties before and it always gets raves. If you have more than 6 people, make a double-batch in the Family-Size Quik-Stir pitcher.

Here's a recipe I got from the Internet (and I think it was posted here, too) for Chocolate Martinis. I also adapted it to make a bigger batch in the Quick-Stir Pitcher. I made it for a chocolate party earlier this year. It's very sweet, but people seemed to like it.

Chocolate Martini
1-1/2 ounces of chocolate syrup or melted chocolate
2 ounces of coconut cream
1 ounce of 'Sprite' or other 'fizzing' soda pop

Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, shake and then strain or pour into the chilled cocktail glass.

Some chocolate martini variations include: adding a 1/4 tsp of vanilla or of other 'flavors' such as orange concentrate or almond extract.

Virgin Chocolate Martini
16 oz. can chocolate syrup
21 oz. bottle coconut cream
12 oz. can lemon-lime soda

Mix in the Quick-Stir Pitcher. Plunge with ice cubes. Strain and serve. Garnish with maraschino cherries, if desired.

cathyskitchen said:
What about the chocolate-raspberry martinis in the new Season's Best? They are YUMMY, and I think you can make them non-alcoholic if you want.

What would you substitute for the raspberry flavored vodka?

1. Can you provide some chocolate party recipe ideas?

Yes, we have a wide variety of chocolate party recipes on our website, including chocolate truffles, chocolate covered fruit, and chocolate fondue. We also offer recipe cards and cookbooks specifically for chocolate parties.

2. Do you have any recommendations for party decorations?

We have a variety of themed party decorations, including chocolate-themed tableware, banners, and centerpieces. You can also incorporate chocolate into your decorations by using chocolate bars as place cards or creating a chocolate fountain centerpiece.

3. Are there any non-chocolate recipes you would recommend for a chocolate party?

Absolutely! While chocolate is the star of the party, it's always good to have some variety. We suggest incorporating some non-chocolate recipes, such as mini fruit tarts or savory appetizers, to balance out the menu.

4. How many guests can I expect to serve with your chocolate party recipes?

Our recipes typically serve 8-10 people, but you can easily adjust the quantities to accommodate larger groups. We also offer recipes for bite-sized treats that are perfect for a larger party.

5. Can I use any type of chocolate for these recipes?

We recommend using high-quality chocolate for the best taste and texture. However, you can use any type of chocolate that you prefer for our recipes, including milk, dark, and white chocolate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
  • cheflorraine